HOT! Evolusi KL Drift 2 Official Trailer is out!

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
I din noe Japan got their own rempits O.O
Do they rob and mod their own bikes? Interesting...

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
I din noe Japan got their own rempits O.O
Do they rob and mod their own bikes? Interesting...
here is what they look like. their convoys can reach 100s of bikes in a night. if u think the rempits are noisy, this u sure pengsan lor... :banghead:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
WOAHHH...... looks like Gangster than matt rempit ler :banghead::banghead::banghead:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
1st mizunori77 yeay we are copying, but we have made it our culture of taking halfcut and modding the car...so its a unique feature of our modding secene.

2nd i dont think those rempits are copying bousonkushit, but if u insist i will say that those bousonkushit copy from america those ghostriders who rode harley cause they are the 1st original motorcycle gangster..so then who copy from who?? rempits are not because of copying trend its bread by our own system. by making motorcycle cheaps and car expensive..

3rd i know the reason y the make this movie are cuz of drifitng popularity nothing wrong with that, what im saying is , there's a lot of drifting movie with the same plot..try making a new kind of movie new idea, something new dats all..im not saying its wrong, what i said is i like to see something new dats all.

4rd of cause i know its a movie, but the 1st few poster said go watch lumba haram movie or midnight race and such, but dis movie is a about illegal race on the street..so?what makes this movie any different from those illegal mat rempits??(im not condemning the movie) i was talking about doing a movie that at least we malaysian are related to and u guys start condemning me.

5th and dude i think u are just typing without really thinking, if i was in any way hate mainstream media would i even talk about a movie that will cost millions to produce(exe: movie about cars???) i would better off talking about comedy movie..

and personally i think even if u present this movie to let say other overseas country they would think its just another drift movie and they have other better drift movie. but let say do something diff than drifting, myb how we malaysian mods car to until few hundred horse using japanese halfcut in proton car, that would be something diff and unique..

and about that accident in the making of the movie, i dont think the production crew gave much thought on safety, the camera car blue satria(if i remembered correctly), have only one seats with no mirror and other safety features, and shouldnt there be an ambulance on standby, when dangerous stunt are perform?

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
1st mizunori77 yeay we are copying, but we have made it our culture of taking halfcut and modding the car...so its a unique feature of our modding secene.
are you sure modding cars with half cuts originated from malaysia? it didn't... so there is nothing unique about what we are doing.

2nd i dont think those rempits are copying bousonkushit, but if u insist i will say that those bousonkushit copy from america those ghostriders who rode harley cause they are the 1st original motorcycle gangster..so then who copy from who?? rempits are not because of copying trend its bread by our own system. by making motorcycle cheaps and car expensive
wow... ghostriders on harleys and 1st original motorcycle gangster where the japs are just copycats. you are so knowledgeable. by the way, your statement about rempits exist because of cheap bikes is only partially correct. humans have brains, therefore they can choose, just that they chose to be rempits where they are a nuisance to society because of their own selfishness.

3rd i know the reason y the make this movie are cuz of drifitng popularity nothing wrong with that, what im saying is , there's a lot of drifting movie with the same plot..try making a new kind of movie new idea, something new dats all..im not saying its wrong, what i said is i like to see something new dats all.
you just said it. drifting is popular now. who cares if the plot is almost the same? do you think people who watch these movies care more about the plot rather than the action scenes? if the plot is good, then its a bonus. some may even watch it again. otherwise, its just another form of entertainment.

just like the recent movie 2012. end of the world. how many end of the world movies have been done? its not original anymore. the plot for 2012 was also poor compared to the older ones. did u watch it? if u did, then why are you making noise about EKLD 2 being 'not original'?

4rd of cause i know its a movie, but the 1st few poster said go watch lumba haram movie or midnight race and such, but dis movie is a about illegal race on the street..so?what makes this movie any different from those illegal mat rempits??(im not condemning the movie) i was talking about doing a movie that at least we malaysian are related to and u guys start condemning me.
are you from the censorship board? are you one of those guys who always think "OMG! this movie might corrupt the minds of the people and induce them into breaking the law!!!" we malaysians, like all other humans - HAVE BRAINS. we know what is right and what is wrong. of course, there are people who choose to break the law but are you saying that majority of the people in malaysia will imitate whatever they see in the movies?

if yes, i'd really like to see some idiot trying to imitate the storm warriors and start swinging their sword/sabre around and wait for things to explode.

5th and dude i think u are just typing without really thinking, if i was in any way hate mainstream media would i even talk about a movie that will cost millions to produce(exe: movie about cars???) i would better off talking about comedy movie..
but... but... but... you were criticizing the movie not being original and mainstream movies rarely have original plots. since you're complaining about it, it must be that you don't like it or as you said 'hate' it (i never once mentioned the word hate in my previous post). or are you the type that criticizes something but you actually like it very much? so which type are you now? and who's the one typing without thinking now? :biggrin:

and personally i think even if u present this movie to let say other overseas country they would think its just another drift movie and they have other better drift movie. but let say do something diff than drifting, myb how we malaysian mods car to until few hundred horse using japanese halfcut in proton car, that would be something diff and unique..
viewers from other countries will see it as a drift movie because IT IS a drift movie. people don't watch a drift movie expecting something else. i cant imagine if i go to watch a drift movie, suddenly i see leslie neilsen dressing up as paris hilton drifting doing tandem battle with serena williams dressed up as hulk hogan. i will burn the cinema. :thefinger:

well, if u think that a movie about japanese halfcut in a proton car can make more money than a drift movie, then you should write down all your ideas and go meet with a director. start your own production and come up with your own original movie. no one is stopping you.

and about that accident in the making of the movie, i dont think the production crew gave much thought on safety, the camera car blue satria(if i remembered correctly), have only one seats with no mirror and other safety features, and shouldnt there be an ambulance on standby, when dangerous stunt are perform?
be careful what assumptions you are making. you don't know what really happened behind the scenes. you just saw the video clip in youtube. what if someone wanted to cut budget? what if the emergency response team was slow to respond? what if they did ask for ERT to standby but the ERT malas nak layan? there are many scenarios. don't just point finger at everyone and assume they couldn't care less about the safety of others.

Reactions: nw111

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Luq,

Dude, if you think the movie has nothing related to the local scene and is all about illegal racing, I can tell you that you're probably making conclusions too early. I suggest you go watch the movie as the plot is rather different from 'Tokyo Drift' which everyone seems to think that the idea was taken from.

The Satria is a camera rig. Having a mirror (or do you mean windscreen?) is not an option.

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
mizuno congrats to u on every attempt i hv done to counter u, u hv counter me back, although i dont really get some of ur reply, i cud reply and we cud goooo on forever but then whats the point right? im not here to fight or debate, and never have i said i hate the movie, have i ever use the word hate? i said despise not hate.but if i did use than it was unintention ..

and seriously i dont care bout what kind of movie either it be rempits or scnario horror story, illegal racing or whatsoever, i love cars and motorsport and i know the movie is somehow related to the local scene..and mybe ur rigth mrnismo(i like the way u post) maybe iam making a concnclusion to early but its because of the earlier movie's. as they was too much copying, especially where the part that they keep on repeating a drift car drifting around a chicks car..

and mizunori yea i am making a conclusion based on youtube video, but that video is a representation on what happen, although its not what really happen..even if budget is cut safety cannot be compromise..and if the ert malas nak layan they shud always be someone who is properly train on emergency..prepare a van or something..like u said ppl have brain they shud think when something as dangerous as this, they shud have come fully prepared..

k enough said, as i said im not here to argue, im just a car fan who like to see something new, not just a copy scene frm tokyo drift and such...cuz there's a lot of other unique thingabout our car scene(even if u mizunori denied it) if being shown properly..its about showing something that we malaysian can related to dats the reason y im saying this things..

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I don't care if the muvie is a piece of shit or sumthing I jz love the cars and the girls heeeee :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i dont find pleasure in arguing with you. i'm just responding with facts to your posts. everyone can have their own view of what our local car scene is like. we can also be proud of it no doubt but claiming that what we are doing here is unique is wrong as many other people are doing it. that is what i've been trying to say. :biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This week is a pretty busy week. Super GT weekend starts soon and everyone is going to be busy preparing for the event. So there wouldn't be much updates for the project, as I have to discuss with my sponsors on what needed to do. But then again, I've dreamed up some great concepts. Check out the photo up above. It came from a 1970's Datsun Z432. What is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience