Honda Sb3

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Triniti clutch quite mahal kan? Just get a good quality clutch and save your $$$$ for other parts unless you want to join the drag battle evry saturday nite, hehehe... Your ef8 engine std ka or sudah mod?

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
ahaks.. still std.. but 1st at all.. me want change clutch plate 1st before put in my sb3 car.. later me dont need change clutch plate already.. why.. izzit ok if me upgrade use other clutch plate + pressure plate with bigger want and from other car?? like custom it to fit into b16a ?? izzit ok ka?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Can , but will it b too heavy for your left foot if you custom fit it (the clutch)?

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
ahahha... yalah.. heavy.. if using racing clutch plate also like that :P.. maybe using bigger clutch plate can grip ler.. also budget modify bah..

Nov 8, 2010
Perak
should be available at hafkat shop,... not on penang island,... butterworth and SP should hv bro,...
i think at ipoh you can find it...i'm still new in this forum but kat ipoh a lots of kedai potong....

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

to all my dear friend sb3...
Civic EF & CRX got club, how about us? did Malaysia got SB3 club?
can we TT together? how about we arrange TT at one place then count how much SB3 owner...
when you want setting da klub sb3?

madi ahmad

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
somebody help me,please!!...my pomen has no experience installing b16a into sb3,he has no idea to do it,feels confidenless...wat the best procedure should he take...transplant the whole da6 front part into sb3,can it be?...how???anyone,pleaseee...i'm?know nothing...:'(

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Not many pomen are experienced enough or would risk swapping a B series into our SB3s due to the following reasons:-

- Its cut and paste project. That means you really need to measure the correct mounting position from SB3. Then test fit the position from the b series. This equals time consuming task equals to less profit earned from you.

- Wiring problem ; you have to mate the DA6 engine wiring harness to your SB3 fuse box. That also are a very troublsome job. You need to get a 'VTEC ' wireman to do it.That would cost more $$$$.

- KNock the engine compartment to make clearance for the g/box and alternator.

- Fabricate/ alter the drive shaft to fit the length of driveshafts between the knuckle and gearbox.

Alternatively , you can buy new mounts from halsports, usa (Use credit card lah.), USD150 per mounts. You would need 3 mounts.

Last edited:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Yes , possible .. nothing to do w the torsion lah .

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
My mech friend have a B16A (without harness and ECU) lying around his workshop . I have seen on foreign websites , the B16A engines were fitted with Twin webers and Mikunis carb fitted. As for the VTEC solenoid, its powered via the gearchange shift lights ! I've never seen one locally though .

Any thoughts or inputs on these? What about the dizzy and spark plugs. Do we have to use the MSD coils to fire up the plugs?

Feb 14, 2011
Sabah
aslmkm sume ...

i'm newbie here ... i hope anyone can help me ... what the best brake disk(front n rear) for sb3 yeh ???

nos_oxide

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Muar, Johor
salam 1 malaysia semua peminat sb3, saya pun baru beli civic sb3 ni...minta bantuan pendapat n dan pengalaman kekawan semua.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
aslmkm sume ...

i'm newbie here ... i hope anyone can help me ... what the best brake disk(front n rear) for sb3 yeh ???
SR or EG Disc & Calipers are good enough!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysians can now attain Volvo’s most dynamic model yet, the S60, that lays claim to impressive sporty aspirations whilst still maintaining the utmost safety aspects that is synonymous with the brand. Dubbed the marque’s naughtiest car, the S60 is one sexy Swedish brick, with more curves, power and safety features that pave the path for the brand’s future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience