Honda Launches 9th Generation Civic into Malaysian Market

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
As far as I know, the previous 2.0 has DOHC engine. Why downgrade it to SOHC?

*It looks like a big Honda City to me...

addy

Jan 18, 2007
Putra Nilai
not pretty like previous model G8...THE PRICE quite expensive... better tke Peugeot 408 2.0L...tht just only 109+++ :)

Jun 11, 2010
shah alam
so stupid who said the front of this civic like preve..so funny who recommend the hyundai and kia
No vtec no power maaaa..haha
got money get fd2r engine..in US they got K24 engine for Si model

Last edited:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
so stupid who said the front of this civic like preve..so funny who recommend the hyundai and kia
I think the front looks 80% like Preve.. :rofl:

Cheah Boon Kae

From Facebook
Dec 12, 2010
www.facebook.com
Buying Hunydai or Kia is my personal opinion only ...
But the front does look like Preve or City lor ...
As for power ... Yes VTEC is gooddddd ..... but single cam arrrrrrr ......
Don't think Malaysia we can get the fd2r engine in new civic unless you mod it yourself ...

kuntauasli

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
8th Gen is the best civic ever produce esp FD2R and now no more in production.....
this civic is rubbish.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I've seen this Civic on the road, maybe a test drive unit. I hate to say this but I do like its look..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I like the 6th, 1st and 8th generation Civic designs in that order, definitely not this 9th. Why the hell the Jap wanna make the dashboard & the rear look like shit? Are they running out of new ideas? Just mfo.

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
I have to disagree with all u guys .. I've driven the car and the interior is damn nice .. better than 8th Gen Civic. And sorry, I wont buy Korean cars .. I go for quality for long term plan and high resale value.

Jun 11, 2010
shah alam
Buying Hunydai or Kia is my personal opinion only ...
But the front does look like Preve or City lor ...
As for power ... Yes VTEC is gooddddd ..... but single cam arrrrrrr ......
Don't think Malaysia we can get the fd2r engine in new civic unless you mod it yourself ...
hasport mounting will produce for the convertion soon:rolleyes:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
RM131,980 for a civic :bird:
Better buy Kia Optima 5 or Sonata with alittle bit extra money lor ...
At that price I'd probably buy a Nissan Sylphy,...if going for a new car that is.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

not pretty like previous model G8...THE PRICE quite expensive... better tke Peugeot 408 2.0L...tht just only 109+++ :)
But resale value will drop like a stone in the 1st year already, you'll end up loosing even more money!

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I have to disagree with all u guys .. I've driven the car and the interior is damn nice .. better than 8th Gen Civic. And sorry, I wont buy Korean cars .. I go for quality for long term plan and high resale value.
Yeah, I personally would rather buy 2nd hand/recon Japanese car than brand new Korean car or even this new Civic for that matter, at least for now.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

VTEC is not the only way to make power. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus,
need ya help....
Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu.

Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle this. My car is currently doing wide body and is in painting processs now. can endorse like this?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience