Honda launches 59th showroom with 3S center

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Honda continues to expand in an effort to uphold its customer satisfaction as well as to meet the increasing market demand by unveiling its 59th showroom with a 3S center. The center. which is located in Sungai Buloh, Selangor, is also the tenth 3S-equipped center in the state and was officiated by Yoichiro Ueno, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Honda Malaysia as well as Datuk Bhaskaran Pillai, Managing Director of Autoworld Asia.

Sales of the marque in the Selangor state has grown by ten-fold since 2001, from 1,227 units in 2002 to 10,034 units last year. The sales in the state contributed 23 per cent of of Honda Malaysia's total sales in the country of 44,486 units, thus justifying the expansion of the dealers network in the region. Currently, Honda's existing customer base in Selangor stands at approximately 60,000, their largest in a single state.

“With the introduction of more products in the future and as the demand in Selangor is catching up with the other dealers within the network, it is our responsibility to maintain the quality of our sales and after-sales services to the increasing customer base here in the region. We believe that partnership as such with AutoWorld Asia will only help us to upkeep this commitment,” said Yoichiro Ueno during the launch.

Customers that would like to make an appointment with Autoworld Asia can ring their sales line at 03-6099 6888 or their service line at 03-6099 6999 to make an appointment to view a vehicle or send their Honda for servicing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience