Honda Inspire UA2

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i have Honda Inspire UA2 bought from Nigeria Diplomatic year 1997
the model import direct from Japan 1996
the problem is my car engine was damage, i want to convert my car engine...
so what the engine suit for my car?
the cost
and the workshop can do it
h22a
f22b

Attachments

Last edited:

doyokz

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my car is FRONT wheel drive... so can if i want change to engine accord sv4?

here link my car specs
1995 Honda Inspire, 25G Modification - all pics, specs, parts and prices

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

F22C from S2000.. rear wheel drive.. perfect match for your car.
my car is FRONT wheel drive... so can if i want change to engine accord sv4?

here link my car specs
1995 Honda Inspire, 25G Modification - all pics, specs, parts and prices

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
sorry about the confusion. i thought it was rear wheel driven. if front wheel you can choose H22A from accord sv4 or F20B from CL1. both is vtec but you will lose some torque compared to your stock engine. engine mounting also will be an issue. and yes, F22C engine can fit your car since your current engine layout if MF layout, of course by retaining the stock tranny. perhaps.

doyokz

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sorry about the confusion. i thought it was rear wheel driven. if front wheel you can choose H22A from accord sv4 or F20B from CL1. both is vtec but you will lose some torque compared to your stock engine. engine mounting also will be an issue. and yes, F22C engine can fit your car since your current engine layout if MF layout, of course by retaining the stock tranny. perhaps.
thanks for your suggestions,
i've already found some foreman and workshop to solve my problem.. and some of them told me that the problem is the frame and the mounting if i want to convert to F22B engine from Accord SV4.. they will try to find the solution and try modify the mounting and frame with custom made.. hope they will solve my problem and if you have any suggestion please reply me.. thanks

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
very rare models...looks like rear wheel drive?5 pistons?cc?
front wheel driven bro.. MF layout.. try google on wikipedia.. i also confused before. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

thanks for your suggestions,
i've already found some foreman and workshop to solve my problem.. and some of them told me that the problem is the frame and the mounting if i want to convert to F22B engine from Accord SV4.. they will try to find the solution and try modify the mounting and frame with custom made.. hope they will solve my problem and if you have any suggestion please reply me.. thanks
don't use F22B from sv4.. quite underpower.. H22A or F20B from CL1/4 will do.. F and H series block shares most of the parts and mounting position. glad to hear that. kindly update us the progress.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A couple of months ago, Ferrari claimed the throne as the fastest around the Nurburgring when the Ferrari 599XX broke the 7-minute barrier. But now, the Italian overlords will have to relinquish their position as the fastest at the 'Ring to another Italian supercar maestro that arguably builds even sexier supercars.

Pagani now lays claim to the title after its Zonda R pipped the 599XX to the finish line by an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience