Honda EG/EH - Interior conversion and antitheft system

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
Before you guys start, nope, i have not buy my EG yet...haha... still got things to check here and there before commit anything

as per title, would like to know the following

1) For a civic EH, how much does it cost to fully convert the interior into EG?
eg6 interior.jpg

2) What is the best antitheft system for a car in general? is steering quick release a good option?

thank you sifu sekalian

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Before you guys start, nope, i have not buy my EG yet...haha... still got things to check here and there before commit anything

View attachment 575192

2) What is the best antitheft system for a car in general? is steering quick release a good option?

thank you sifu sekalian
3 way to steal a car;
1. Break in and drive away.
2. Hijack the car.
3. Use a tow truck.

U cant stop thief from breaking in as they will jump on oppoturnity. What u can do is stopping them from driving away. U need a decent immobiliser to do this. An example of immobiliser is the Cobra 8510 model ( factory fitted in my waja ). It works by shutting off 2 engine part eg fuel pump and ignition. Swapping ecu and fuel pump does nothing. However the wiring must be done in a conceal manner. The best part is that since this type off immo is very old and uses touch key, its hard to duplicate it without physically having the key in your hand. Not even OBD computer can override this old type immo.

After u manage to immobilize the car, u need to tackle the thief thay uses tow truck. U must accept they will get your car on the flat bed or hook it on the truck. You need a very high end alarm system with gps. Its the only way u will be alerted when someone is stealing your ride and have high chance of recovering it. This system will require backup battery as thief will remove your battery if they are smart.

Any system installed must be done in a way the wiring is super concealed.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
duduk... want to see how this pans out.

ts, you want an eh now? bits for that car are woooo mahal now....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
3 way to steal a car;
1. Break in and drive away.
2. Hijack the car.
3. Use a tow truck.

U cant stop thief from breaking in as they will jump on oppoturnity. What u can do is stopping them from driving away. U need a decent immobiliser to do this. An example of immobiliser is the Cobra 8510 model ( factory fitted in my waja ). It works by shutting off 2 engine part eg fuel pump and ignition. Swapping ecu and fuel pump does nothing. However the wiring must be done in a conceal manner. The best part is that since this type off immo is very old and uses touch key, its hard to duplicate it without physically having the key in your hand. Not even OBD computer can override this old type immo.

After u manage to immobilize the car, u need to tackle the thief thay uses tow truck. U must accept they will get your car on the flat bed or hook it on the truck. You need a very high end alarm system with gps. Its the only way u will be alerted when someone is stealing your ride and have high chance of recovering it. This system will require backup battery as thief will remove your battery if they are smart.

Any system installed must be done in a way the wiring is super concealed.
Any security system will slow them down only. Want to steal, they have their way......lol

iameternal

Known Member
May 16, 2019
duduk... want to see how this pans out.

ts, you want an eh now? bits for that car are woooo mahal now....
eg/eh, ek also ok

but ek too expensive

and also one biggest worry...kereta kena curi later if i really get one..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

thank you sifu sekalian
1). Dunno sorry.
2). No such thing as "best" anti-theft. You cover all the weak spots and cover everything. There's a security tool that's capable of covering every type of theft method including tow-truck. Just a matter of how much money you have and how much you're looking to spend.

Hood lock, fuel cut, GPS tracker, shock sensor, 2-way warning sensors, camera, anti hijack, anti picklock plates, custom cut-off switches, etc.

Lots of things.