Honda Accord SM4 problem. Please help?

swgiant

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
some they said is either throttle body dirty or vacuum leak but mine experience was evaporative canister problem.
Replaced cost is about rm100 at honda sc.

yhlim82

May 12, 2013
usj
some they said is either throttle body dirty or vacuum leak but mine experience was evaporative canister problem.
Replaced cost is about rm100 at honda sc.
Where can i find the evaporative canister at my car?

swgiant

May 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Mine is look identical to the picture.
But it has 3 legs and one of leg broken and caused the air leaked from the cracked.

yhlim82

May 12, 2013
usj

Mine is look identical to the picture.
But it has 3 legs and one of leg broken and caused the air leaked from the cracked.
I cant found this thing in my car. Maybe differance type. Anywhere thanks for sharing

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Is your idling set too high?
Any leak in vacuum line?
When i stop my engine i heard air leaking sound near engine, but i cant found any broken or crack pipe. i will send it to workshop to check.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey fellow enthusiast,
I'm currently driving a putra with an auto tranny.I'm thinking of transplanting a 4G93T(GSR).Although i have driven a turbo before but i'm still a novice in the turbo world.I was driving a bolt on turbo which i just bought second hand.Sold it away about 4 years back.
Now what i intend to find out is how much is a half cut of the GSR?What r the rates for the workmanship of the transplant?How much do i have to pay to get the car and the new engine no. to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience