Honda Accord Euro R CL7 Racun Thread with Pics

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Alah abe Meor ni... your RPF1 oso good insecticide woot. You love me looooong time eh, until you call your friend so early in the moaning lol!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
HAHAHAHA.. still couldnt recall your face la brader. btw, i just realized that i used to follow your detailing blog sometime ago...and applied on my EF.. hahaha.

my blog updated!

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Ok, since there are moar requests, I will oblige!

M and M Honda CF rear bonnet for CL7!

M and M Honda CF rear diffuser for CL7!

I save the best for last.....

Of course la I must put the pic for CL7 1st..... next up.....

..... and the next one will make Mr Lightningfield plan for his next drive down to SG.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

..... the nearest M and M Honda distibutor is :

Lim Tat Motor,
BLK 9 SECTOR C#01_38
SIN MING IND EST
SINGAPORE 575644
TEL:(65)64522135
email:[email protected]
HP:LTM
Contact person:
Jason Ang & Yee Seng.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

U make me sad lah..... Good to know my detailing blog's useful to others. I still get requests for detailing jobs lol, but I malas mau buat. Very tiring you know..... usually needs two days to do the whole car.

HAHAHAHA.. still couldnt recall your face la brader. btw, i just realized that i used to follow your detailing blog sometime ago...and applied on my EF.. hahaha.

my blog updated!

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Abg PadangKilat perli2 / make fun at me lol. I'll wait for Bien to re-host the missing pics.

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
What Alcons are those? Macam old pic aje, sbb pakai Motul 5.1 je. I myself use RBF 600 lol with stock Egg calipers.

Check out the low Recaro! J's punye showcar kah?

Come on la Mr PadangKilat, any better pics to poison others?

I know we all love Spoon.....

Spoon ECU, but I think one would need the usual I / H / E mods to really utilise this Spoon ECU.

..... and something quite mad - tyte - looker to me.....

Check out the floating bell setup, quite strange from the norm floating bells eh? Sadly the pistons don't look gradual - sized, can be an issue for street use.

Last edited:

EGK20A

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Spoon's CL7R race car [ check out the rear ride height ].

A Toronto - based CL7 non R.

Hhhmmm..... the Mugen bumper for FL CL7R looks is slowly growing on me.

Nice! Owner stated that he used Laminar - X, or was it Lamin - X [ a tint that if I'm not mistaken, used for tinting light covers ].

Betul lar. The moar I look at the front bumper, the moar lovin' I'm slowly growing for it. But I will not be surprised if the price is at least RM 4k for the front bumper alone.

Hhhmmm, lawa jugak eh, the front plate mount area looks nice too.

Check out the flat rear bumper under cover @ 5 Zigen CL7R, no fins! But if it works for them, it might work for us too, no?

Race - grade Brembo's with the forged one piece calipers [ well, looks like the one piece setups lol ]. But looks like a 4 pot only, hhhmmm, made me think, if for 5 Zigen 4 pots oledi enough then we don't need 6 potters, no?

Enough poison, I oso suda kena poisoned myself lol.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Very nice fitting CF front bonnet! Exhaust looks like HKS's Silent Hi - Power, no?

RSM too, heheheh. But why Bride! Why didn't he change to a diff Recaro? Oh well, Bride oso nice, even nicer with 4 point harness.

found this hensem CL7 at traders hotel some few years back. belongs to singaporean

Last edited:

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
and somemore racun to add : hks silent hi power full piping for CL7 or CL9..........still hot just arrived from jepon.......hehehehehe

Attachments

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
shot this one on the previous sepang trackday...awesome ride, nice color scheme...