Holla everyone!

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Hi everyone.

I am an average joe and I am not very good with words. This is a mesmerizing site and interesting too, since I have obsolute zero knowledge about cars and internet.

Anyway, I have been looking for spare parts for my father in-law's car i.e. Toyota Corona TT141 for quite sometime now and it most depressing. If there is a particular section where I can place such request, could someone please guide me there and thank you very much in advance.

There is so many threads to be read especially with all the rules and regulations, which is necessary for proper function of the forum, I figured by cutting to the chase would somehow lessen the depression while I slowly chew on the rules and regulations.

Thank you very much once again. :itsme:

Last edited:

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Dear Moderators,

I do have to admit this forum is fantastic with so much information and especially for a simpleton like me.

However, I do have a problem that is, every time after I have logged-in and while enjoying the threads halfway like after 2~4 pages, a notice appears indicating that I have exceeded the allowable pages to be read and request that I register as a member! Thus having to repeatedly sign-in over and over again really takes the fun of reading the great threads here.

If any Moderator could help me sort out this frequent re-signing, a very big thank you. :itsme:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi and welcome to ZTH.

Not sure whether it is the server problem or internet connections. Early last week I had same problem too. When typing to post in some topics, after every one or two posts, was asked to log in again. Lately seems okay....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been charged RM60 for checking and fixing wiring for my Proton Iswara of Power Window Switch. It is reasonable? Can anyone tell me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience