HKS GTII 7460R New for RM4k???

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
comparing FP Black, FP Red, Garrette GT3076R, Garrette GTX 3076R.
which one spool faster in descending order ?
which one make more hp in descending order ?

FP Black and FP Red are stock frame, while Garrette GT3076R and Garrette GTX 3076R need header, wastegate and other pipings.
Power wise:FP Black is the highest,not so sure on GT3076R and GTX3076R but personally i won't bother with that 3076 is not here nor there,not much of people like it in EVO community Most prefer to just jump to GT3582 HTA If you want to spend for full turbo kit,might as well as do it right by getting Twin Scroll T4 frame one with Borg Warner EFR Of course,don't expect a Borg Warner EFR Twin Scroll turbo kit to be cheap but you get what you pay for Full-Race is going to release their EFR internal gated twin scroll turbo kit at sema 2011 What is your goal?500whp?

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry interrupt abit currently I using GT3037 for 6A12TT engine but i think it was too lag for me if I send the turbo to Owen will it help alot or what should be the ideal power band. Here attach my dyno chart hope turbo master over can give me some advise.

syedTD05

Sep 1, 2011
Wellingborough
Wah! Work with TT? superb bro..High Q company.
Last time i just part-timed cutting grass around there :)
Does above turbo branding under Turbo Exchange?
If you're talking about the brand then its our own brand, the only OEM part we use it the TD05 10.5 Turbine hsg, everything is all made in-house.

if you're asking if its on Exchange basis then yes, we normally charge £75.00 Surcharge on top of the price then we credit it back once we've got your old turbo.

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
Sorry interrupt abit currently I using GT3037 for 6A12TT engine but i think it was too lag for me if I send the turbo to Owen will it help alot or what should be the ideal power band. Here attach my dyno chart hope turbo master over can give me some advise.
It will help but i advise that beta buy a new 1 from owen cuz when u send to them that cost ur time and scare the turbo u use cant upgrade,like that will make your rugi....
If nothing spoil from ur turbo that maybe they can help you...if u really need it that i can intro someone for u~

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for advise I keep that in mind however my turbo still very new so I was thinking if anything happen to my turbo then I will send to owen for overhaul atleast I don't feel like wasting money. Btw does any bro here got a nice 500bhp power band dyno chart for me to study? Actually I want see what is the power band different between V6 and straight 4.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Thanks for advise I keep that in mind however my turbo still very new so I was thinking if anything happen to my turbo then I will send to owen for overhaul atleast I don't feel like wasting money. Btw does any bro here got a nice 500bhp power band dyno chart for me to study? Actually I want see what is the power band different between V6 and straight 4.

Some example i pulled from evom:

Setup is BR 2.3L RPM,BR Head,Full Race Twin Scroll Borg Warner EFR 7670 kit,Full Buschur Supporting parts,HKS 280 cam,AEM EMS

Setup is 2L Stock Block,Kelfrod 272/272 cam + Stock Valve Spring,Full Race Replica Single Scroll Manifold,Holset HX40@31-32psi which is roughly 2.1bar,Stock ECU Reflashed and E85

Setup is Comp 280 Cam,Stock Block,E85,ECM Link,32PSI of Boost,FP HTA Green

Setup is stock block,FP HTA Green,FP 4R Cam,Reflashed Stock ECU,93 octane and 27psi of boost which translate to 1.8bar-1.9bar

Hope you find this to be helpful

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks bro I roughly have a idea according few sample you given most of them full boost at 4000rpm and my engine almost 1000rpm behind...

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Thanks bro I roughly have a idea according few sample you given most of them full boost at 4000rpm and my engine almost 1000rpm behind...
All of them is well optimized setup with billet wheel and twin scroll hence the faster spool up

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I believe my turbo manifold is the main reason for slow spoiling due to engine design I do not have so much choice. Only lunching with NOS then I do not feel the lag. I think if want to get rid the lag the only way is to re-build the turbo or change to smaller size turbo I'm I right to say that? Or any sifus got a better solution?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all almighty gurus,

I drive a CR-V Dec 03` and I am experiencing a "thirsty battery" problem.
Almost every 2 Months i need to top up about 500ml of battery water. Is
it normal ? Some of my friends told me that it might be the alternator
fault, it is
overcharging. Hence, lead to such problem.

What should be the normal Voltage reading with the engine turned on and
off ?
My friend measured it with a volt meter for me and it is stated as below:-

Engine On : 14.9V ( Air-cond ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience