HKS GTII 7460R New for RM4k???

R11

Jun 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
So you have to top up another 2.8k?

If dont feel good about it, maybe should pay the difference. At least the shop didn't ask for the full price 9k++.

Do what you think is right. Im sure the shop in some way owe you a favor being a honest consumer.
I have told the seller, in any way I will pay, but not the full amount and not in lump sump. And the RM6.8k is their cost price, that mean they won't lose any cents, but no profit gain only. After their mistake, I don't think that they will think about their profit any more, just to cover up their loss.

Request for a free tune...
After all this, I don't dare to do that.

I think is better to pay up the difference if the workshop come in polite way. Yes they made a mistake but they also taking salary. Maybe future when you want to buy something they can give u special price.
bro, I might just told half of the story, so I will re-story from the beginning:

I went to his shop, asking the GTII availablility n price, he said need to wait the order from Japan around 45 days, and total price of RM4k. I'm really shock and asked him about 500 times whether this price is correct or not? I also told him that I went to another shop before and the price is about RM7.x k. Then he showed me this HKS website to convince:

HKS

he said HKS is such a big company, they will not make such a stupid mistake on pricing on their website, in addition HKS also no JV with Garrett anymore, so the price can be reduced. So it's all make sense to me.

I also told him that I will post in one of the community forum as I believe so many ppl will be interested in this price; so that I can get special discount in the future :proud:

I have search the HKS web and found this link about the actual price:

HKS GT II

I will pay like monthly instalment, as that the best I can do.

R11,

Buat tak tahu je hahahaha... mcm tak biasa...
Kat dunia bole lepas, kat akhirat gua kena nnti beb!

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
emm...how about when customer over pay...did they return or..you may choose other part in our shop...

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
R11,

Good move bro, like a gentleman. Anyways in the end at least you got what you wanted in cost and not retail price haha

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
keisukosan,

Kindly share any info about FP or Owen?
Interms of price, durability or better then HKS GT2?
I'm very interested to know any turbo could just be PNP the existing stock.

Application on E8MR... :hmmmm:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think Owen is rebuilt the turbo base on yr spec but not sure they got sell ready made turbo charger.

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
I have told the seller, in any way I will pay, but not the full amount and not in lump sump. And the RM6.8k is their cost price, that mean they won't lose any cents, but no profit gain only. After their mistake, I don't think that they will think about their profit any more, just to cover up their loss.

After all this, I don't dare to do that.

bro, I might just told half of the story, so I will re-story from the beginning:

I went to his shop, asking the GTII availablility n price, he said need to wait the order from Japan around 45 days, and total price of RM4k. I'm really shock and asked him about 500 times whether
this price is correct or not? I also told him that I went to another shop before and the price is about
RM7.x k. Then he showed me this HKS website to convince:
HKS

he said HKS is such a big company, they will not make such a stupid mistake on pricing on their website, in addition HKS also no

Kat dunia bole lepas, kat akhirat gua kena nnti beb!
bro Hks use their own design not MHI design, great pnp turbo yet value for money..! Lucky you

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
keisukosan,

What is your HP Goal?That is the first question
What kind of fuel??(RON95 or RON97,got water injection or not)
What is your existing mod?
As for Stock Frame Turbocharger,the option is quite wide now:proud:
List:CBRD BBK Lite/Full/BBK-B,FP 71 HTA White,HTA Green,Red and Black(Journal Bearing or Ball Bearing),HKS GT II 7460,MAP EF Series,Tomei ARMS
Fastest possible spool up=CBRD BBK Lite/GT II 7460 and FP 71 HTA Conversion..Should be able to put out around 400whp-450whp on dynojet
Quite Fast Spool(Still near stock):CBRD BBK Full,Smallest MAP EF
Slightly Slower spool then stock:FP HTA Green,CBRD BBK-B,Second MAP EF sizing
Monster(550whp-650whp):FP Red,Black,Biggest MAP EF size
Basically stock frame setup on EVO is good for 650whp or so

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What is your HP Goal?That is the first question
What kind of fuel??(RON95 or RON97,got water injection or not)
What is your existing mod?
As for Stock Frame Turbocharger,the option is quite wide now:proud:
List:CBRD BBK Lite/Full/BBK-B,FP 71 HTA White,HTA Green,Red and Black(Journal Bearing or Ball Bearing),HKS GT II 7460,MAP EF Series,Tomei ARMS
Fastest possible spool up=CBRD BBK Lite/GT II 7460 and FP 71 HTA Conversion..Should be able to put out around 400whp-450whp on dynojet
Quite Fast Spool(Still near stock):CBRD BBK Full,Smallest MAP EF
Slightly Slower spool then stock:FP HTA Green,CBRD BBK-B,Second MAP EF sizing
Monster(550whp-650whp):FP Red,Black,Biggest MAP EF size
Basically stock frame setup on EVO is good for 650whp or so
Wow very impressive comment of all in the list. Any comment for Tomei Arms bro?

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Wow very impressive comment of all in the list. Any comment for Tomei Arms bro?
Avoid that
Don't make enough power over stock turbo to justify the slight response lost and there are superior option out there such as CBRD BBK Lite/Full and FP HTA Green/White 71 HTA

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Avoid that
Don't make enough power over stock turbo to justify the slight response lost and there are superior option out there such as CBRD BBK Lite/Full and FP HTA Green/White 71 HTA
:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::adore::adore::adore:

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
keisukosan,

Those owen price is expensive than other but u must know that it really good in use it...
u can search it at evolution.net,some of them use it and some other car also got use....

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
Those owen price is expensive than other but u must know that it really good in use it...
u can search it at evolution.net,some of them use it and some other car also got use....
owen uses wrc and f2 bearing much smoother than ball bearing .the wrc bearing it self spool 35% faster than ball bearing

pangyau: this pic is owen turbo in evo8mr

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience