Hire Purchase Loan for skyline

covenant

Feb 9, 2013
Kedah
hi, sorry for bumping an old topic. i had the same problem. i tried to buy this 04/09 gtt before but unfortunately my loan rejected from banks (cimb, ambank, public) because :

1. no loan history before.
2. no payslip (self employed)

i want this car so bad. i was introduced to this bank runner by a friend, i paid him hundreds to arrange loan for me. First, he ask to apply asb loan from RHB to create a loan transaction. after that the runner keep delay my loan submission with lots of excuses. i trust him for 6 months until the car was sold cheap to another buyer last 2 weeks because they waited too long already. (paid booking fee for the car in march 2013).

for now im still looking for another gtt. is there someone here can help me with this loan thing? i understand the loan can't be much and long but at least there's still hope than i go to bank and submit by myself.

thank you

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
hi, sorry for bumping an old topic. i had the same problem. i tried to buy this 04/09 gtt before but unfortunately my loan rejected from banks (cimb, ambank, public) because :

1. no loan history before.
2. no payslip (self employed)

i want this car so bad. i was introduced to this bank runner by a friend, i paid him hundreds to arrange loan for me. First, he ask to apply asb loan from RHB to create a loan transaction. after that the runner keep delay my loan submission with lots of excuses. i trust him for 6 months until the car was sold cheap to another buyer last 2 weeks because they waited too long already. (paid booking fee for the car in march 2013).

for now im still looking for another gtt. is there someone here can help me with this loan thing? i understand the loan can't be much and long but at least there's still hope than i go to bank and submit by myself.

thank you
get a personal loan then, problem solved

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1.go apply for platinum credit card, swipe for petrol, then pay on time.
2.use your borang 24/49 as submission ma, at least got credit/debit good enuf.

did u ask the officer why they rejected your loan? how much u plan to loan for?
i can intro u to a used car dealer that has contacts with banks

covenant

Feb 9, 2013
Kedah
1.go apply for platinum credit card, swipe for petrol, then pay on time.
2.use your borang 24/49 as submission ma, at least got credit/debit good enuf.

did u ask the officer why they rejected your loan? how much u plan to loan for?
i can intro u to a used car dealer that has contacts with banks
As stated before, loan rejected because I have no loan commitment before. So I apply for asb loan and already paid 5x on time.

I did apply credit card before but no answer from bank.

Want to loan around 65-75k for 2002-2004 model. Would be great if the used car dealer can help. Thanks

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i was like u before, on 1 fine day i cleared all my loans, CCRIS appeared nothing at all.
but when apply for car loan it got rejected because too clean. so officer told me to apply credit card & then apply for HP again.

luck was with me when my HP got approved 1st then only CC.

try it bro. apply CC 1st.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
i was like u before, on 1 fine day i cleared all my loans, CCRIS appeared nothing at all.
but when apply for car loan it got rejected because too clean. so officer told me to apply credit card & then apply for HP again.

too clean also considered as a problem....susah laa like that...

covenant

Feb 9, 2013
Kedah
Went to al rajhi yesterday tried to apply personal loan. Got rejected as well. They said if self employed must running 100k / month. Sigh... Im just an insurance agent, if running 100k/month no need loan, can buy cash easily after 5,6 months saving. :banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Thanks bro, will try apply cc again soon.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you; its true. This is really a Jaguar E-Type. 50 years old, and regarded as the "Top 100 Most Beautiful Cars in the World". I'll admit that I do not know very much about Jaguars, or this Jaguar in particular... but I will say that aesthetically, the lines on this cat are gorgeous.

Now on to the good news - I'm trying to arrange for a photoshoot with an E-Type (not the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience