HID Fog Lamp (JPJ)

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
those LED are too bright.. sometimes blinded rear car driver..
our eyes pupils will get smaller to 'adapt' the bright light, consequence, when front car (with the blinding rear LED/foglight) brakes, rear driver reaction will be slow to notice the real brake light.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
our eyes pupils will get smaller to 'adapt' the bright light, consequence, when front car (with the blinding rear LED/foglight) brakes, rear driver reaction will be slow to notice the real brake light.
Brake lights are supposed to be bright but not the night lights, especially those jokers running around with their fog lights on at night.....:banghead:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Brake lights are supposed to be bright but not the night lights, especially those jokers running around with their fog lights on at night.....:banghead:
yes.. im referring to the rear foglight or additional night rear lamp thats too bright..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Modified dy??

Nope. But gonna build one soon.

New and improved version haha

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

Yes, it was bright because I over-volt them. Haha

And no worries, i installed it facing slightly down to the road. So it isn't shone directly to drivers.

Besides, normal cars stop behind me cant see it. Unless driving some low sports car haha.

Nonetheless, it will be built better next time.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry for going offtopic, just wanted to share my personal experience on my previous car regarding
taiwan headlights, it can never be properly aligned, so it would always shoot above the road. My mechanic would say "mau tengok burung" and because I could not see properly with the normal halogen bulb, I install HID, and since it would shoot up, it would blind other drivers even harder. , however i use a switch, roadblock= change to halogen light. I just want to apologize for being an asshole :(.. the reason why i was using taiwan headlights in the first place, close friend of mine who borrowed my car met with an accident and cracked my original headlights, and he replaced them with taiwan headlights, did not know about this problem, so the moral of the story, never use taiwan headlights paired with HID bulbs, if possible, tune the beam lower to the ground so it wont blind drivers, after a few weeks, changed to aftermarket headlights and never had a problem.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Nope. But gonna build one soon.

New and improved version haha
Means old picture? The first one burnt, right?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Sorry for going offtopic, just wanted to share my personal experience on my previous car regarding
taiwan headlights, it can never be properly aligned, so it would always shoot above the road. My mechanic would say "mau tengok burung" and because I could not see properly with the normal halogen bulb, I install HID, and since it would shoot up, it would blind other drivers even harder. , however i use a switch, roadblock= change to halogen light. I just want to apologize for being an asshole :(.. the reason why i was using taiwan headlights in the first place, close friend of mine who borrowed my car met with an accident and cracked my original headlights, and he replaced them with taiwan headlights, did not know about this problem, so the moral of the story, never use taiwan headlights paired with HID bulbs, if possible, tune the beam lower to the ground so it wont blind drivers, after a few weeks, changed to aftermarket headlights and never had a problem.
You can fit two bulbs inside? HID and halogen??

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Its a halogen+hid in one set. So yea there are 2 bulbs. Not for all cars.. my current car cant use this cause the hole to fit in the bulb is ngam2.

If you on your high beam it would switch to the normal halogen bulb. If you flash.. both bulbs would work simultaneously. So normally when road block. Would on the high beam to use the halogen bulb only.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Its a halogen+hid in one set. So yea there are 2 bulbs. Not for all cars.. my current car cant use this cause the hole to fit in the bulb is ngam2.

If you on your high beam it would switch to the normal halogen bulb. If you flash.. both bulbs would work simultaneously. So normally when road block. Would on the high beam to use the halogen bulb only.
Oh! more like one bulb design but have both HID and halogen on it.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Yeah hahahahaha
New LED headlamp got mini fan and heat sink for cooling woh!.....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
new LED buld is expensive...but i would say should works better and more reliable :driver:

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
thanks guys .. actually this was just a question to see your opinions .. i know its blinding to have 8000k HID . but not sure whether they really blind them or something .. worst case is when they use this type of bulb to a non-projector lamp on their headlights which makes me feel like wanna :mad: .. my fren does this with his iswara . he claims that he loves blinding others :stupid:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
thanks guys .. actually this was just a question to see your opinions .. i know its blinding to have 8000k HID . but not sure whether they really blind them or something .. worst case is when they use this type of bulb to a non-projector lamp on their headlights which makes me feel like wanna :mad: .. my fren does this with his iswara . he claims that he loves blinding others :stupid:
tell him i would love to have head-on collision with him due to his blinding headlight..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone come accross this carb in malaysia?

maybe me will be the 1st using it.... :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience