Hi people, I jumped from lowyat to here

I din't say it was to prevent accident. What I meant was, even with so much electronics to aid stability and increase traction, accidents due to lost control can still happen easily.

I thought Kelisa don't have power steering as I know someone is using auto Kelisa but without power steering.

Deer can't even adjust temperature? Sounds quite bad.
Without power steering, cannot be wor. Maybe the year 2003 and below don't have before the facelift ones.

Anyway, having extra electronics or things to assist in driving like ABS, Traction Control and etcs helps a lot. Just that no matter what, cars still have its limit.

Without power steering, cannot be wor. Maybe the year 2003 and below don't have before the facelift ones.

Anyway, having extra electronics or things to assist in driving like ABS, Traction Control and etcs helps a lot. Just that no matter what, cars still have its limit.
I don't know. She told me her car don't have power steering. And from the car registration plate, the Kelisa is considered to be among the late models already. I think that would be around 2004 or 2005 model.

I've never driven cars with ABS, traction control before. But sometimes without traction control is fun as well like my car. Previously before tyre change, the threads are fading and when I try to move the car at 1st gear on terrains like sandy areas, can feel a bit of wheelspin. :biggrin:

I don't know. She told me her car don't have power steering. And from the car registration plate, the Kelisa is considered to be among the late models already. I think that would be around 2004 or 2005 model.

I've never driven cars with ABS, traction control before. But sometimes without traction control is fun as well like my car. Previously before tyre change, the threads are fading and when I try to move the car at 1st gear on terrains like sandy areas, can feel a bit of wheelspin. :biggrin:
I think she is skinny as hell if she says kelisa no power steering LOL! Or she has not driven any Kancil before or those 1st gen Saga/Iswara. Those are the ones that we call no power steering.

Don't expect to be as smooth as Toyota or more expensive car in a kelisa will do but I can turn easily in Kelisa. Kancil I need to use strength. Especially car not moving, is hard to turn the wheel.

ABS the only time I tried when it kicks in is that when I did an emergency brake, U can feel like there is something that hold and let go your brakes continuously. Compare with non ABS car, totally hold on to it and not let go. That's why skid. haha!

Something like that.

I think she is skinny as hell if she says kelisa no power steering LOL! Or she has not driven any Kancil before or those 1st gen Saga/Iswara. Those are the ones that we call no power steering.

Don't expect to be as smooth as Toyota or more expensive car in a kelisa will do but I can turn easily in Kelisa. Kancil I need to use strength. Especially car not moving, is hard to turn the wheel.

ABS the only time I tried when it kicks in is that when I did an emergency brake, U can feel like there is something that hold and let go your brakes continuously. Compare with non ABS car, totally hold on to it and not let go. That's why skid. haha!

Something like that.
Not exactly too skinny. She's my aunt actually but one year younger than me. Generation gap.

Saga/Iswara steering I don't want to say already. I've had enough experience with that. That is what I get to drive previously before I got my current car. Wira power steering quite good, I like the feel. Not too loose, got slight heavy feel which is nice. Unlike my friend's LMST Saga, the power steering is way too loose until like no feeling at all.

My car experience skidding before. I think I showed you the picture before about the long skid mark during my accident few months ago. I think the whole wheel just locked. A lot of smoke as well.

Not exactly too skinny. She's my aunt actually but one year younger than me. Generation gap.

Saga/Iswara steering I don't want to say already. I've had enough experience with that. That is what I get to drive previously before I got my current car. Wira power steering quite good, I like the feel. Not too loose, got slight heavy feel which is nice. Unlike my friend's LMST Saga, the power steering is way too loose until like no feeling at all.

My car experience skidding before. I think I showed you the picture before about the long skid mark during my accident few months ago. I think the whole wheel just locked. A lot of smoke as well.
Damn, if I marry your aunt, that makes me your uncle :rofl: and yet she is younger than u. K complicated indeed. Ya, my jetta steering also very lose. So totally like playing a game lol! No feel one.

U jam brakes during cornering? That's the only reason I think for your tyres to lock up like that. Cant recall if i see that skid marks before. Only remember about the electric bike case.

Damn, if I marry your aunt, that makes me your uncle :rofl: and yet she is younger than u. K complicated indeed. Ya, my jetta steering also very lose. So totally like playing a game lol! No feel one.

U jam brakes during cornering? That's the only reason I think for your tyres to lock up like that. Cant recall if i see that skid marks before. Only remember about the electric bike case.
It's kinda like my cousin aunt because she is my mother's cousin.

If your Jetta steering so loose, you still have confidence to drive fast?

That is the case. I think I send you the pic before via fb. Straight road but I jammed the brake. That time was around 60kmh on 2nd gear.

It's kinda like my cousin aunt because she is my mother's cousin.

If your Jetta steering so loose, you still have confidence to drive fast?

That is the case. I think I send you the pic before via fb. Straight road but I jammed the brake. That time was around 60kmh on 2nd gear.
Oh, that's why I feel ABS is a good function hehe! Ya, as long as I understand how the car reacts or perform. Just need to have adjustables and make the car more stable on high speed. Is the stability that Im concern. Not the power steering. With such power steering, makes driving relaxing.