Hi all Bro and Sis...I am new members

Mat Indera

Feb 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I am very enthusiast about performance car since old-school time. Just bought Proton waja-evo4 engine with basic performance mod. The car was JPJ approved. To love your machine are to know all thing about her. I am mechanical trained man and could understand about engine and component very quickly. But always next question keep pop-up after get the answer.

I read a forums and found that some sifu/expert could explain very detail and technical. Happy to share knowledge with you guys..

Thanks.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I am very enthusiast about performance car since old-school time. Just bought Proton waja-evo4 engine with basic performance mod. The car was JPJ approved. To love your machine are to know all thing about her. I am mechanical trained man and could understand about engine and component very quickly. But always next question keep pop-up after get the answer.

I read a forums and found that some sifu/expert could explain very detail and technical. Happy to share knowledge with you guys..

Thanks.
Welcomeee

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
welcome to the forum...feel free to share your knowledge here & make some friends....cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience