Hi all Bro and Sis...I am new members

Mat Indera

Feb 26, 2014
I am very enthusiast about performance car since old-school time. Just bought Proton waja-evo4 engine with basic performance mod. The car was JPJ approved. To love your machine are to know all thing about her. I am mechanical trained man and could understand about engine and component very quickly. But always next question keep pop-up after get the answer.

I read a forums and found that some sifu/expert could explain very detail and technical. Happy to share knowledge with you guys..

Thanks.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
I am very enthusiast about performance car since old-school time. Just bought Proton waja-evo4 engine with basic performance mod. The car was JPJ approved. To love your machine are to know all thing about her. I am mechanical trained man and could understand about engine and component very quickly. But always next question keep pop-up after get the answer.

I read a forums and found that some sifu/expert could explain very detail and technical. Happy to share knowledge with you guys..

Thanks.
Welcomeee

welcome to the forum...feel free to share your knowledge here & make some friends....cheers

I'm using 4G92P fuel injection engine. The Mod i had done on my car that related to ECU only replace my auto gear box to manual G.B without changing to the manual ECU. and also i got a turbo timer that already broken but the wire still connected to the ECU.

my problem is the Mech can't detect my ECU when he use some computer console stuff to detect my ECU and then check my car problem at T.body(tuning after changing new T.Body). but My car seems to be normal as the 'Check Engine' light...