Help: Wira 1.5(A) wanna convert to 4gears auto

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
sure can, mitsu n proton part most of it can mix together...
it's not costly coz the gbx rarely buy.. so just ask the chop shop there is or not... the market price gain when the demand of those thing increase.. :proud::proud:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
If u really want a 4spd auto tranny, why not change to 4G91 auto. Powerful yet less complicated and Fc wise more saving !! If compare the cost + - the same. If u get 1 tranny unit from recond shop, (not advise to get from chopshop as really gamble your luck n $$$) its 1200 onwards depend on warranty period. If workshop charge near 1800 with minimal warranty period. Then have to get the tranny control unit, change the torque converter drive plate, this n that cost the same to transplant a new half cut .......

So think about it. I really sick of my old wira auto as well, RM 20 can go approx 80 km only.

DickWad

Feb 14, 2007
Thx 4 all d advice guys. Really appreciate d help.
Looks like I havta do a lot more research on d subject b4 I do anything.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hmm..imho, buying the gear box is easy, but modifying your wirings for the 4at is gonna cost you...

furthermore, you will most probably face with loss of power due to the gear ratios, do remember that a 1.6 has better power delivery compared to 1.5,

I ventured into this before, ended up disappointed, and money down the drain!

my wira 1.5 auto can only do 380 for 60 bucks, why don't you change back to drop in filter, better fuel efficiency!

just my two cents!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If practice so far is anything to go by, the high tyre degradation being experienced at Sepang by the Formula one teams will turn this Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix into a highly tactical affair that will see the best strategy to conserve tyres bring about a victor.

The high track temperatures and abrasive surface of the Sepang International...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience