HELP wif my CIVIC

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
hi guys.. my sr4 nowadays coming out all sorts of sounds ..

1. from the third brake light at the backseat... and it seems to be rattling whenever i'm moving or when the music is playing... only when i hold it then no more sound.. i've tried tightening it by looking under the trunk and looking at the screws all also karat di... so how to get rid of the rattling sound..

2. another one is the "ki ki ki" sound which happens randomly whether it be on flat road or bumpy ones.. which part needs to be fixed? it happens when the car is moving and as soon as i stop the car at the side then no sound di.. then when accelerate no sound.. then after awhile can hear it again..

help guysss thx alot..

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Ah.. a fellow SR4 owner.

Remove the SR4 rear panel, cut some foam pieces (the good ones are a better choice, rather than the foam you use to clean your car with/wash dishes, etc.), stick to the underside. then screw them back. If it's the brake light.. do the same on the brake light.

ki ki ki sound, I have no idea.

Possible sounds come from bushes, belts, bearings, suspension and others.. be more specific as to where it comes from, and what situation makes that sound.

Naturally when you stop, there is no sound, that means it's a moving part that's causing it.. When I stop my car.. the tires stop moving/no more sound/engine not running isn't a very descriptive way to get help.

Please describe further.

Last edited:

skalock77

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
Shiro....i thiink the ki ki ki sound came from bushes and suspensions, mine oso sound the same....until now still not fix

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
wohoo finally replied lo.. thx alot guys... hmm.. it seems the whole thing is vibratin lo.. i'll go home and try.. for me it seems like the ki ki sound is more annoying than anythin else, alhtough most people sittin in my car dont notice it aha i do lo. .

ok atleast i know somewhere to start lo... suspension or bushes huh.. but i remember last time i replace one of the bush becuz when i turn the sound was krakkkkkk damn bising. so mayb suspension huh.. anyways.. thanks alot of the feedback guys..

emm the sound comin from the driver's side, sounded like its right beside me at the wheel when i bring down the window to listen to it... it happens randomly. but whenver driving sure wil hav lah duno when only.. randommly can hear.. thx thx anyways

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am currently driving a satri 1.3GLi. I have been experiencing problem with starting my engine. It usually takes 2 to 3 kicks before my car starts everytime my engine is cool. Does anyone else experience the problem? I have sent it to a few mechanics and also EON and they say nothing is wrong. Hope you all can help. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience