[HELP] Stolen! Honda City 2006 VTEC (WPN 1411) BLACK color!

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

I'm posting this topic on behalf a good friend of mine. His car is a year 2006 Honda City facelift model, VTEC was stolen from his house in Happy Garden OUG area this morning when he was going out for work. Registration plate is WPN 1411 & car is in its original BLACK color. Everything is stock for its wheels as well body work.

Please blast it out to all your friends & buddies as my friend is devastated when he found out that his car has been stolen. Please contact Derrick Eng at +60125523118 if any of you guys noticed the car or found it parked, wandering somewhere in KL/PJ area.

Thanks!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm posting this topic on behalf a good friend of mine. His car is a year 2006 Honda City facelift model, VTEC was stolen from his house in Happy Garden OUG area this morning when he was going out for work. Registration plate is WPN 1411 & car is in its original BLACK color. Everything is stock for its wheels as well body work.

Please blast it out to all your friends & buddies as my friend is devastated when he found out that his car has been stolen. Please contact Derrick Eng at +60125523118 if any of you guys noticed the car or found it parked, wandering somewhere in KL/PJ area.

Thanks!
Sorry for his loss. Any other marks on the car to assist us in spotting the car? like dents or scratch or anything on the windscreen? Like brands of tints and etcs.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Supra_Fanatics, nope there's no dents or scratches on his car. Not too sure about what tints he applied for his car.

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Thanks guys & latest update, car haven't been found yet but there are friends of us that spotted the car in USJ9 area. It's a stock Honda City VTEC with stock 15" wheels in black color.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Spotted but no one reported or tail it bro?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Man this forum is not a great idea of recovering the lost car. I think you should file a complaint in the police.
Dude, obviously the friend of mine already lodged a police report for his stolen car & I'm just spreading the word around in various online forums. There are some proven cases whereby some owners managed to recovered their stolen rides after sharing the info out in various online forums.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dude, obviously the friend of mine already lodged a police report for his stolen car & I'm just spreading the word around in various online forums. There are some proven cases whereby some owners managed to recovered their stolen rides after sharing the info out in various online forums.
Probably it does not work overseas where Mariel comes from......:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

More random shots from all over the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow. The event runs till this Sunday 12th December, so if you still haven't visited the show and need motivation, here's our contribution thanks to our roaming photographer, Isaac.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience