Help needed..!! much much appreciate

NescafeMocha

Nov 7, 2008
I sold my Satria GTI to a broker last year on august.. i sell to him about 32k and i still owe bank about 26k.. he pay me 6k cash and he promise me to settle the car after tomolo i hang up my car.. the next day i hang up my car to him and sign those release doc.. and he said he gonna bring the doc and car for puspakom check.. so i let him drive the car.. it's was my mistake that i didt go along.. bcoz i was in hurry into something that time.. but the original car gren is with me.. a day passed and i call him back and ask how was everything.? then he answer me that he sold the car to another guy.. which in Kota Bharu.. he will take fully responsibility on the car and will settle your car asap.. i was shocked.. so i call the 3rd party guy.. he keep promise me will settle will settle until now august 2009 still havent settle.. but he got pay some of the month's installment.. and now 2months outstanding..

so wat i'm here is.. can anyone help..? i tried to report police, twice already.. but still no action.. they just tell me that they cant do anything bcoz i'm the one that pass the car.. is not murder or steal case.. so they cant do things..

you guys got any police officer contact that can help.? i dun mind pay some $$ to settle it.. leave me the contact to me and i will nego with them..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
This I think you have to go Bukit Aman at Commercial Crime Dept and see what they can advise ...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
This is the exact thing that happened to my friend. To locate the cars is very hard now. These guys very smart they move the car very far. Now the best bet is to hunt that broker and drag him to KB and find the car. Pay him back the money and go though legal means to sell the car. Also do check out outstanding summons the car wen through after your hands. My friends one have 25 summons and he has to pay because the car haven't change name!!

NescafeMocha

Nov 7, 2008
the car is in kota bharu.. i hardly get in touch with the broker.. i got 2 summons over there..
netmatrix - did ur fren manage to settle it.?

csl - contacted bank, they also cant do anything.. all they care is payment..

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Very very hassle to settle. Made police report on sales. Then made police report as stolen car. But no matter what report bank still wants him to pay as the name haven't change. The broker play hide and seek game. Then got contact some staff from the brokers place to locate car. Basically get the runaround. Even went up north to Kedah to find the car back. But cannot find. Last last the car got towed by bank and wants my friend to settle outstanding loan interest, car is auctioned off by bank.

Because of that case he cannot get loan. Until last year.

Sorry u got taken for a ride by these assholes. I still dunno how can settle because you the owner voluntarily hand the car over. So its not stolen case also. The thing that comes to my mind is to run over the broker only. I believe there is a blardy syndicate that uses this same tactic all the time.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
In some case, they bring the car into their kampung. Even enforcer or ah long also dare not go.

If penyelewengan or penipuan is not in the police dictionary, then you may consider to report car lost if the insurance still valid. Else, you have to seek help from a lawyer.

NescafeMocha

Nov 7, 2008
sad.. damm regret doing all these shit.. cant even have a good sleep everyday.. but that guy actually pay some installment for the car.. i'm not sure whether is he selling the car where no body actualy wanna buy or driving him self at his kampung..

the car roadtax and insurance is already dead..he cant renew it bcoz the original gren is with me.. i told him to settle it only i can handle the gren..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Date 15/05/2011

One day my wife complained that my Gen 2 overheat with the temperature reaching the RED Zone. I suspected the radiator fan malfunctioned. So i try to open up the radiator fan assembly to perform trouble shooting.

Precaution
1. Do not perform this while your engine is still hot. Wait until the engine cool down.
2. Remove the key while working. You do not want somebody turn on the engine accidentally.
3. Wiring colour coding.
a) From radiator fan motor: RED = (+)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience