help!! my 20v idling problem!!

hello86

Known Member
Jan 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Last year i using silvertop
after tat. Buy engine lantai blacktop n complete wiring. ...
I change head n throttle body. ... Up n wiring all is blacktop jus block n compressor. Use silvertop
after i find the piping will change to bt compressor. ... Let my engine complete bt..... Hope no more kacau

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I change head n throttle body. ... Up n wiring all is blacktop jus block n compressor. Use silvertop
after i find the piping will change to bt compressor. ... Let my engine complete bt..... Hope no more kacau

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
... Let my engine complete bt..... Hope no more kacau
Your problem now is not the completion of the block or not. Its OK if you are mating your BT engine wiring with SVT aircon system. A lot ppl already do it in this way, and i have tried it too. No problem at all. I suspect its your wiring not compete during the conversion. Don't try change this and change that now hoping to solve your problem, it will only waste your money. What you need to do is to check the wiring and makesure the necessary point is wire up.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

yesterday i go back to tat shop and finally change back my new FPR(tis time i ask him is tat fuel regulator LIFETIME warrnty?? he say YES:sleep:)last time say 3month onli now say tat!!!....but my old problem still there!! haizzz....i really so pening now!! change tis change tat and lastly problem still there!!! really pokai my wallet:ahhhhh:
I understand your situation... but this is what we have to face once the system is out from original.
As what i understand, the mech will do the 2nd test if the problem still exist. Please discuss it with him.

hello86

Known Member
Jan 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i using full set blacktop wiring .... now only my compressor using silvertop .... will change to blacktop soon ....
jus my headlamp unit there use blacktop only ... like tat oso will kacau ??
my problem is when me open aircorn the car no power lo , n my idling !!!
but i try to tarik my pedal .... the idling will turun !!!
i think is my throttle line jam sikit ....

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
I suspect its your wiring not compete during the conversion. Don't try change this and change that now hoping to solve your problem, it will only waste your money. What you need to do is to check the wiring and makesure the necessary point is wire up.[
From what I understand, bro levin said that your wiring conversion from SVT to BT not compete. Better recheck the wiring again especially the for aircon part.
FYI, there is a blower load sensor at ecu which I believed its to adjust idle while aircon turn on. Thus, SVT and BT wiring not 100% same.

deng3882

Known Member
Jan 25, 2011
klang
deng3882,
If your headlight blinking at 700rpm,you probably have a loosen point at your wiring. At normal situation, your engine shouldn't shaking like this at "D". Try ask cuscostrutbrace's help. He is the guy who sleep with BT wiring :biggrin:

ok ok..i will go check with my mech first.If cant solve the problem then will look for cuscostrutbrace help..thanks levin818

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

my current RPM same as urs. need to know how to slightly tweak the idling timing higher. izzt tighten the throttle cable a bit?
im not so sure too.Im Newbie.:biggrin:
does your car feels like want to die off when at that rpm.??.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
oic ... so means i change the compressor blacktop n see d idling first ... right ????
You can try it. But i think wiring at the compressor is pretty straight forward. What I concern is wiring inside the dashbord/ecu

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006
deng3882,
If your headlight blinking at 700rpm,you probably have a loosen point at your wiring. At normal situation, your engine shouldn't shaking like this at "D". Try ask cuscostrutbrace's help. He is the guy who sleep with BT wiring :biggrin:

ok ok..i will go check with my mech first.If cant solve the problem then will look for cuscostrutbrace help..thanks levin818

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

yup, feel like wanna die at the rpm. but onli slight jerking. but my mech said my idling is at normal rpm position.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

deng3882,

You can try it. But i think wiring at the compressor is pretty straight forward. What I concern is wiring inside the dashbord/ecu
my aircon: if switch to 'low' will have full blow. then 2nd speed become 'low blowing'. izzt the wiring problem or the blower load sensor? wat is the symtoms of spoilt blower load sensor? izzt bring to accessories shop to check these problem (aircon wiring & blower load sensor)

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

i want to try change the fuel pump filter & mayb also the fuel pump to solve the 2k - 3k rpm stall problem. coz last time i drive a vios, had a problem: have to crank the ignition key twice to start the engine. but after drive for a while, if shut off the engine & restart the engine onli have to crank once. meaning this happens when my engine is at cold temp. try to find the problem this & tat, finally change the fuel pump filter. everything normal again.
now my car got the problem at cold temp, after run & rev for a while, it becomes more lively.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
bro nicholas...wat kind of fuel pump u change and how much?:driver:

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006
bro nicholas...wat kind of fuel pump u change and how much?:driver:
I already changed to Walbro fuel pump. Total with installation is RM450.00
After change, can feel my car drink petrol so fast le. But my car response better already.
Yesterday I let my car warm up, until it reach normal temp only I start go out n drive. No more problem. I think mayb it's wat levin said most ECU from BZR / G got problem. So wan to put in Unichip to override the ECU n max out the performance / fuel consumption

nommiey

From Facebook
Apr 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
yup, feel like wanna die at the rpm. but onli slight jerking. but my mech said my idling is at normal rpm position.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

my aircon: if switch to 'low' will have full blow. then 2nd speed become 'low blowing'. izzt the wiring problem or the blower load sensor? wat is the symtoms of spoilt blower load sensor? izzt bring to accessories shop to check these problem (aircon wiring & blower load sensor)
In the levin/marino dashboard, on the a/c panel, the first speed is auto which is adjusting to the temperature outside, and the 2nd speed is the low speed, 3rd is the medium speed. maybe yours is like that. Sorry aa if I am wrong. :) i am not a mechanic hehe

Last edited:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Before change this and that, please identify the root cause of your problem first. Otherwise, you will ended up wasting money for something that doesn't solve your problem, yet didn't give you any advantages.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Before change this and that, please identify the root cause of your problem first. Otherwise, you will ended up wasting money for something that doesn't solve your problem, yet didn't give you any advantages.
i agree v u wong! but sometime is hard to say coz we send our car to foreman n check,he say tis rosak and wan change!after change not tat problem??so how? :confused:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
I think most of the driver is facing this problem. The best way is to set a mutual understanding and agreement before carry on any repair. It depends on how you communicate with the mechanic.