Help me wif my upgrade of my 4age 20v

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006

Ultraman71

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
bro vh-101 wow nice blacktop turbo u haf ther! haha cooool man... =)

KHWONG

3,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
first question is 180 HP on wheel or on flywheel ?

second question did you tuner set any load on the dyno machine ?

third question, using stock header, stock plug cable, even without any fuel pressure regulator can get 180HP on wheel or on flywheel ... ? its is really very good tuner and engine you got bro?

so sorry bro it really no offense.. but i really interesting on you tuner, dyno sheet and mechanic? mine to share where you repair your car?

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
fuh! another one who expect to be 'spoon-feed'...
you better learn on how to use search engine or google...

the mod you've mentioned does not justify the image and condition of your engine bay...
better to sell your engine and order new one from this link... since it's your target hp...:biggrin:
Untitled Document

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
better to sell your engine and order new one from this link... since it's your target hp...:biggrin:
Untitled Document
Oh yes... How can I ever forget... Why not you just sell of your engine and get a Tomei engine? They sell a fully race prepped 1.8L 4AGE 20V almost unbeatable :biggrin:.

Or better still, find a halfcut shop and get them to import for you a slightly used formula atlantic engine. 16V Twin Cam. The latter version.

Somehow, I feel tat you are, or at least related to hanracing :biggrin:

Ultraman71

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
ya i will put my dyno chart somehow n i will not barely even get offended its jus part of sharing from seniors =)

pls stop relating me wif hanracing i dunno who is he n wat is he... y keep mentioning him???? ppl said he driving a GTR????

i am from singapore garage is in the east i am using Link Standalone ecu

Ultraman71

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
image n condition wont affect anything much because the engine that i bought actually dosent come with engine mounting, aircon power steering n quite a few other tings so i actually bought another half cut blacktop to transfer the full internals over... =) dun judge book by its cover senior... n u know the law in singapore =)

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
i'm not sure if it's my imagination or what but i noticed that the VVT switch beside the exhaust manifold and the number "20" (on the spark plug cover) are missing.

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
i'm not sure if it's my imagination or what but i noticed that the VVT switch beside the exhaust manifold and the number "20" (on the spark plug cover) are missing.
Perhaps he's not running VVT at all. I assume the intake cam pulley has been changed to vernier (adjustable) type as well, hence no purpose of having the VVT solenoid.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
never cross my mind to put a honda intake into a toyota engine..

but this look like a nice setup.. :top:

if i were to put it in my car, i need to find a way to merge it with my Tom's Super Air Intake :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

this look like a halfcut..

and the no '20' is missing.. looks like it's been photoshopped

no offense :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another GTR crashes on Jalan Ampang. This time, it's said to be a Bangladeshi car jockey who probably thought the GTR's really fail proof. Sad to say, it's not exactly dummy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience