Help me ON my subwoofer

storm_bird

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
hello to all forrumer.... hehe...
im using 2pcs 10inch woofer... each one is around 600 or 800watts... the problem is, my amp is not powerfull enough to kick this woofer(currently using 600watts power amp)... so, please give me some advise how many watts power amp should i use...
pleaseee..........
thanks u....
ur help much needed..... mmmmmuaaahh...:X-: :X-:

Last edited:

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
the power ratings that you're providing for the sub is RMS or peak? Look at the RMS power. Then find an amp that can support those RMS output per channel at the sub's impedence. also try use bigger wire for your sub amp and sub wire.
Your sub is SVC or DVC?
Example.
Subs is rms150W at 4ohm.
Find and amp with RMS 150WX2 @4ohm or higher.

this is my 2 cents

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
pls give us the RMS rating of the sub and if it is svc or dvc and how many ohms?
eg) 300W rms dvc 4ohm
if dont know then give us the model number we have a search and look for the specs.

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
The more the merrier!!!

Ha ha ha...

:wink:

storm_bird

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
aiyaa... whats that... i'll check it tomorrow... sorry ya.. im nerd in ice.. hehe shame on me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The toughest woman in the world of DTM has come a long way from her humble beginnings in go-karts. Susie Stoddart then moved up to Formula Renault and then Formula 3 before finally landing behind the wheel of a DTM-prepped Mercedes-Benz C-Class for the factory team in the DTM since 2006.

Recently, she got to spend some time behind the wheel of an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience