Help me here...

gHetto_sPeed

Feb 24, 2006
I'm using a 4g63t engine.I'm a little bit shy to admit this but i'm a newbie in this car stuff,since i'm a rempit earlier.
My car temperature meter suddenly boosted to 'santak'.tat means the temp is very high on the dashboard above the 'H' signs..and 'check engine' also appear on my dashboard.
What should I do?Pls help me...:hmmmm:

BEan

Known Member
Oct 12, 2004
Klang
www.devoteesofcharade.com
the simplest answer is to send ur car to the mechanic.but if ur into diy stuff then here's what u need to do.chk if ur radiator has water in it or not.if no then try refilling it with water.if there's a leak in ur cooling system u should be able to see water leaking.find the source and fix it.chk ur radiator cap to see if its corroded or jammed.also chk ur thermostat if its rusted and jammed also.chk that the water pump is running or not.open the radiator cap and start the engine.be caution though not to open the radiator cap when the engine is hot.press the accelerator pedal slowly and chk to see the water in the radiator cap rises and swirls in the tank.if the water swirls mean ur pump is working.there should be small bubbles but if there's a huge amount of bubble,it could mean u have a leaking head gasket.next is to chk ur fan.run ur engine 4 a while and wait until the fan turn.if it doesn't chk ur fan motor and the fan relay.hope this helps.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
send to mechanic saja.
there are a few factors that the temp can go high like bean said.

gHetto_sPeed

Feb 24, 2006

Enter your search terms Submit search form
Zerotohundred.com Web

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search

Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online

Go to Page...

Zerotohundred.com Forums > Cars > Do-It-Yourself Garage
Help me here...

View First Unread LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 (permalink) Yesterday, 11:34 AM /if>
gHetto_sPeed
Junior Member Join Date: Feb 2006

Help me here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using a 4g63t engine.I'm a little bit shy to admit this but i'm a newbie in this car stuff,since i'm a rempit earlier.
My car temperature meter suddenly boosted to 'santak'.tat means the temp is very high on the dashboard above the 'H' signs..and 'check engine' also appear on my dashboard.
What should I do?Pls help me...

gHetto_sPeed
View Public Profile
Send a private message to gHetto_sPeed
Send email to gHetto_sPeed
Find all posts by gHetto_sPeed
Add gHetto_sPeed to Your Buddy List

#2 (permalink) Yesterday, 12:08 PM /if>
BEan
Member Join Date: Oct 2004

Re: Help me here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the simplest answer is to send ur car to the mechanic.but if ur into diy stuff then here's what u need to do.chk if ur radiator has water in it or not.if no then try refilling it with water.if there's a leak in ur cooling system u should be able to see water leaking.find the source and fix it.chk ur radiator cap to see if its corroded or jammed.also chk ur thermostat if its rusted and jammed also.chk that the water pump is running or not.open the radiator cap and start the engine.be caution though not to open the radiator cap when the engine is hot.press the accelerator pedal slowly and chk to see the water in the radiator cap rises and swirls in the tank.if the water swirls mean ur pump is working.there should be small bubbles but if there's a huge amount of bubble,it could mean u have a leaking head gasket.next is to chk ur fan.run ur engine 4 a while and wait until the fan turn.if it doesn't chk ur fan motor and the fan relay.hope this helps.

But there's no leaking at the radiator.I've checked it thousand times already. If the wiring is the problem,can't help but to send to mechanic sajerr...Boco pale boh!Anyway,thanks guys!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, does anyone have information about changing geran?
Yesterday I went to post office to renew my roadtax, but because of the roadtax renewal space was full (at the back of the geran letter) so the post office guy said I cant renew it in post office, I have to go to jpj to change to new geran letter, my question is what is the process of changing the geran? What should I prepare and how much it will cost me? Does anyone experienced this before?

Really appreciate your help,
Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience