Help in removing accessories

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
hi guyz.. i want to remove this thing which's on my car ever since i bought it 2nd hand. It's a box which has lights and a thing to put ur tisu box..Anyone having it removed before? any idea how much is cost to get it removed or can DIY?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
just find screw n unscrew it i think ok liao..but i think u roof hv screw mark liao..hehe keep it larrr,hv light marrr,useful in nite marrr...

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
haha.... thought of that too.. but quite weird lar... i know sure got those marks liao 1.. moreover its more complicated den that ler..notice it also connects to da mirror... sighz..

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
remove the box lo... then go to some electrical shop get some socket and switch to rewire the lights again... then, wahlah, u got urself a new sets of lights... hehe...

removing the box is easy but installing a socket for rewire the lights would be hard...

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
if i remember correctly
last time i took out mine was 5 screws only
three on the mirror side and two near to the other end

three on the mirror ( how to take them out )
use a flat screw driver and kopek the plastic base out from the mirror ( wun spoil anything i assure you )
there will be three screws, just unscrew them and wah la, front is out already

rear 2 screws,
if i remember correctly (took out mine nearly 2 years back)
there is two screws at the back that is screwed to the original mounting of your original lights
so search somewhere in the middle of the roof

=P
happy DIY-ing

rayz85

Known Member
Aug 28, 2004
PJ, Sunway
whoa... thank fren...finally can get it out.. but b4 that have to find a replacement light for it...keke.. thankz.. it doesnt leave any mark right?

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
you will notice a slight difference in color up there for a few days
after that it will just fade off

so yeah, no mark at all