HELP! Engine Problem!!!

S.O.S

From Facebook
Mar 30, 2010
The engine warning, TCS and SLIP lights all came out suddenly, and it also slow down the engine for you not to accelerate, jz good enough for driving home... Anyone can help???

Steven

S.O.S

From Facebook
Mar 30, 2010
Nope... but i remember i pull d hand brake hard that night b4 it happened? anything to do with rims or tires?

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Nope... but i remember i pull d hand brake hard that night b4 it happened? anything to do with rims or tires?

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Basically, TCS and Slip lights up when the sensors detected too much different of rotation speed/rate on each tire. Example, if you put 245/45/18 on your left rear wheel and 245/40/18 on your right rear wheel, the light will on after some distance of travel.

There might be some other reason as well, I think experienced tire shop can help you.

Last edited:

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Try read below thread. May this will help you. Let us know. Cheers!

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=34399

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27455&hilit=crank+position

RebeLZ

Known Member
Jul 3, 2009
Brunei D.
im not sure if its the same or not. this was the problem i had before..

mine used to lights up the VDC, SLIP and ABS. ask other 350z forums and they ask me to check the brake pads..

it might lights up if ur pads is thin. after u change the pad, check if ur brake oil is inline with the F indicator at the brake reservoir.

all the warning lights was gone right after that. if yours still on, i thinks its because of abs faulty sensors or worst case faulty ABS. because u told me that ur engine is slowing down.. just my 2 cents here.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience