help E-manage A32 VQ20

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
i file a police report liao & sarjan also talk to him liao. so we wait & c tomoro.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
just lodge a police report on what actually happened,u just need his reg no & the details on how it happened.

give the vios owner last chance,tell the vios driver you need to get you car fixed ASAP,you prefer cash (send the car to few w/shop to get quotation) and it has to be done within 24 hours from the crash.tell him you encountered this before,someone took advantage on your trust to him & ignore your calls & claim after 24hours of the accident.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
You hv to notify your insurance. The insurance will handle the claims for you no matter whether the other party got make report or not.
bro done liao, ketuk guys is my friends.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

when i file police report, i saw this poster & take a snap.

the pic kinda same ler :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

doraemon98

Known Member
Feb 3, 2010
Penang
bro done liao, ketuk guys is my friends.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

when i file police report, i saw this poster & take a snap.

the pic kinda same ler :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bro...i dun get it... Same like what leh?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

time to change new colour
I saw 1 A33 face lift singapore reg in Taiping last week. The color is like metallic wheat grass green, but not as green as proton wira years ago. Very nice color. Is it a original color from factory?

Didnt have chance to ask the owner as the car is moving on the streets. Anyone can share the color code?

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Pearl white with full Autech bodykit would look 'G R E A T !' plus tinted glass too.

SB3.

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Don't forget the duck tail, ala "Audi LEDS" , rolled out fenders, projector HIDS and slammed down height. And you'll get one hell of a pimped ride! hahaha...

But must have power also lah...

SB3

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
Bro mana Ada duit, paint back to previous color Niah. Now at farmosa island Liao .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three weeks ago we learned about the track-only Pagani Zonda R beating the Ferrari 599XX at the Nurburgring by 10 seconds flat. About a week later we saw a German video of the Italian manufacturer complete the feat, now we bring you an on-board video of the driver humiliating Ferrari with a perfect drive at the 'Ring. Great video complete with an amazing 12-cylinder soundtrack.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience