help E-manage A32 VQ20

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
hi all sifu

any one here install E-manage on VQ20 before, needed help or recomendation on installation & tuning? look on provided japanese manual i dont see any connection for A32??

shop name & address
price**

:adore::adore:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
google you should find one.

Do you have the complete cable set? for AF, and ignition?

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007

hi weikee

actually i new to this,zero knowledge :hmmmm:

this is i do had in package:

:adore::adore::adore::adore:
arigato

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
walao... this thing also diy... really sifu
no lar this e-manage get it from my friends as a gift, previously he want to fix it in EVO9. then he upgrade to ultimate.

anothers friends of my also got one spare performance air intake previously fix it at honda civic type-r , so combined rojak. then tuned it lor:

so far manage to find minum kaki to install e-manage but he dont know how to tuned..haiz haiz:rolleyes: but he told me anothers friends of his know how to tuned.

hi weikee

can this thing tune it at highway instead dyno test???? coz one of minum kaki told me is more accurate to tuned it at highway???????:hmmmm: :adore:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
you can tune it on the run without dyno, but to get more accurate what are the hp / torque gain u need dyno.

But for the effort you need to put into A32 installation the benefit you get is really minimal. installed this before in a SR16, get a bit of gain on stock. got another friend installed in a SR16ve, after my friend stroke it to 2L, this blue box is very use full and managed to make the rev climb to 9,000

Bump: need to take note,

the VQ engine in Fatty are very sensitive Air Fuel mixture and timing. It will have lots of PING if not set correct, and also No High Rev (anything above 6000 for long period of time)

Last edited:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
:hmmmm::hmmmm: weikee i thing u are right,maybe keep first. avoid unnessary problem. since gain is very minimal due to my car is tottally stock :banghead:. hopefully my next car can fix this blue box...

btw thanks for the advice

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
:hmmmm::hmmmm: weikee i thing u are right,maybe keep first. avoid unnessary problem. since gain is very minimal due to my car is tottally stock :banghead:. hopefully my next car can fix this blue box...

btw thanks for the advice
swap vq25 then change blok to 3.0....

a lot thing can play :biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
weikee can e-mange tune for high torque for low gear?? in stock engine

btw i saw this turbo kit for our ceffy ler, wonder how much the horse power gain & price??

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
Hi XTEC, you can by adjusting the AF mixture and timing, i doubt you can get lots of power gain, maybe 1 or 2%... you can try.

For the turbo kit, it look like only using 3 exhaust cylinder to drive the turbo, not sure how effective this will be.. it don't look cheap :)

weikee can e-mange tune for high torque for low gear?? in stock engine

btw i saw this turbo kit for our ceffy ler, wonder how much the horse power gain & price??

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
no lar this e-manage get it from my friends as a gift, previously he want to fix it in EVO9. then he upgrade to ultimate.

anothers friends of my also got one spare performance air intake previously fix it at honda civic type-r , so combined rojak. then tuned it lor:

so far manage to find minum kaki to install e-manage but he dont know how to tuned..haiz haiz:rolleyes: but he told me anothers friends of his know how to tuned.

hi weikee

can this thing tune it at highway instead dyno test???? coz one of minum kaki told me is more accurate to tuned it at highway???????:hmmmm: :adore:
Waah, steven want to fiddle with the fatty electronics, interesting . show me the e-manage on our next TT session , can or not?