Hello to all hyundai owner here!!

Tedlly

Nov 3, 2006
I am new here, My friend introduce this website to me... Then I found out quite a interesting website !!! I am driving a elantra 1.8 (auto) and a hyundai coupe 1.8(manual) now..... but I always have serious fuel comsuption problem.......rm 100 only can drive 500km......jus wanna ask isit normal or only myself have problem ??

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hi Tedlly!
The rm100 for 500km fuel consumption is regarding your Elantra or your Coupe?

Tedlly

Nov 3, 2006
Both...elantra and coupe....elantra is auto , coupe is manual...both also 1800cc....

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
My Coupe 1.8l manual can clock 540km with RM100 fuel and I drive preservely.
Your record of 500km for RM100 fuel is considered normal if you drive as usual without really preserving the accelerator. :)

Tedlly

Nov 3, 2006
hello, daniel lee...

u are from kl right .... if have any gathering bout hyundai , i think u can leave me a msg... i quite interesting, in knowing more bout this club ... thank ya..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hello, Tedlly,
Yupe, I'm from KL.
The Hyundai Coupe Club's website is also located in ZTH.
Just click the Forum Jump toolbar below the page and search for 'The Hyundai Coupe Club'.
All the infos about Coupe and also gathering contained in the thread.
You can introduce yourself at the New Member intro thread just above 'The Hyundai Coupe Club' forum room.
You're welcome.
Have a nice day! :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna diy to connect the aluminium hose from the front of my bumper to my air filter.But i can't seem to be able to find the aluminium hose. I saw it once in kakimotor in subang but it cost about rm 50 for about 1 meter(i think)...very expensive though! :eek:

Is there anyone out there in zerotohundred who knows where to get a cheaper aluminium hose with good qualities?

URGENT!

Thank You.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience