Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Headlamp customizers services!!!!!

maximilius

Oct 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro,

Do you do headlight restoration? My headlight burnt from the inside and the guy at the proton SC told me it needs to be polished and re-seal. Unfortunately I don't have the tools or expertise to do so.

If you do, can you PM me the price and your location.

Last edited:

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
sorry guys....i'm currently in Middle east....will be in Msia somewhere end of july untill october 2010...so if u have any enquiries pls give me a PM...

thanks...

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
bandar sri damansara...pm me ur detail bro...what car? and waht u want do...? like CCFL installation, repair or any other works

cheers

swakokie

Known Member
May 4, 2007
bandar sri damansara...pm me ur detail bro...what car? and waht u want do...? like CCFL installation, repair or any other works

cheers
Bro,

I've a pair of integra 91 one pc headlights (as attached picture) originally equipped with one HB4 and H1 bulb and like to have them converted to projector light with CCFL rings on both the HB4 and H1. Pls note that the space/compartment for H1 is rather small and short (is it possible to fit a projector len with CCFL in there?). If possible, I'd like to convert the HB4 to H4 too.

Pls quote me the price for the work and time required to retrofit the headlights.

samcheekin

Nov 4, 2008
hi ..wanna ask..existingly i have myself a audi style eyeliner for my kia forte headlamp...but its not as bright as audi...do u have any idea how to make it looks brighter? i heard is sth like putting reflective stuff inside ...like those aftermarket accord eagle eyes with DRL ...r u able to make it ? thanks

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
yes bro...i've experienced to convert Lancer GT headlamp into CCFL/ angel eye installation and smoke...

cheers

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
bumpsss and update..

cheers

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

latest mods mazda premacy smoke headlamp

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

currently my car i feel is too low so i ask my mechanic to rise it abit. but mine is non adjustable so he asked me to put some rubber part. what is this rubber that supposedly will rise the suspension abit? is it expensive?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience