Headers

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Bros,

I know they dont make any 4-2-1 headers for AT altezza. Anyone using the MT headers on AT altezza?
I was at JC Motorsports last weekend and was told that some altezza dude just picked up a full Fujitsubo exhaust for his AT ride...using the MT headers..
would the owner reveal himself here? :p

any good in doing this? any difference between AT and MT?

Thanks

rinagi

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
K.L
mt header to at, you just need to modify the header by putting another o2 sensor and hole to it. the rest will be fine.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hmmm..I think most of the headers manufacturer does put a note that says the headers are mostly suitable for MT Altezza only. There must be a reason for them to make such statement on their website and you can find the same notes written in the Altezza Hyper Rev Magazine. Seems quite difficult to find one for AT Altezza. I have heard of a Altezza owner that fixed a header meant for a MT into a 5AT Altezza and they did something to get it running without any problems. But then again, it seems that all Altezza behaves differently...but I would suggest a cautious and careful approach when buying a header (especially one meant for a MT) for a AT Altezza. Once bought..cannot return..nor cheap..RM2K at least...just my 2cents..

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
i heard that my friend's place is selling full exhaust system...... let me check with them......if yes, then i will get more details....... heard its a HKS Stuff

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Hmmm..I think most of the headers manufacturer does put a note that says the headers are mostly suitable for MT Altezza only. There must be a reason for them to make such statement on their website and you can find the same notes written in the Altezza Hyper Rev Magazine. Seems quite difficult to find one for AT Altezza. I have heard of a Altezza owner that fixed a header meant for a MT into a 5AT Altezza and they did something to get it running without any problems. But then again, it seems that all Altezza behaves differently...but I would suggest a cautious and careful approach when buying a header (especially one meant for a MT) for a AT Altezza. Once bought..cannot return..nor cheap..RM2K at least...just my 2cents..
yeah..thats what i thought..
coz in terms of design coz i think for MT, the pipe diameter will be large and short after the manifold bend. For AT, the pipe would be small and long...

hansc, do let us know on ur lubang...:regular_smile:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey Ryonan..actually I have ordered a header from RS*R for a AT Altezza and suppose to be here by mid of July. I found that only RS*R and another sells headers for AT Altezza and ask William to order for me. Will update you on the outcome after the installation.

ryonan

Known Member
Aug 13, 2004
Oh really ka? i didnt know there was any for AT..
once i was servicing my car there, the guys were installing a new header on a black altezza (kelantan plates)..that time i didnt bother to ask the owner the brand etc..

how much huh for the headers?

i'm waiting for my TRD muffler from wing hin..:_:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Ohhh...TRD..very expensive hor...I ask Wing Hing b4..qoute me around 2.3k..
The black tezza u saw is installing a locally fabriacted header..but was a disaster coz make the car even worst..no low torque and high FC..hehehe..how I know..becoz I tried also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo....... im looking 4G93T technical data...... whos got it..??
. And also looking for brand new greddy type s Blow off ......
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience