Happy Chinese New Year wishes from ZTH

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I would like to wish everyone in ZTH a Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fatt Chai..

May the year of the tiger bring you infinite health, infinite fortune and infinite peace throughout the year. For those who are driving back no matter near or far be safe on the road and god bless.
To those doing business, wish your business will have greater results in the coming years. For those studying, wish you all the best in your studies.

From admins and Mods of ZTH..

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
GongHeiGongHei.....ChoyYuenGuanGuanLoy:rofl:

mods,can special pardon for posting use chinese words? 1year 1time:rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
R&R cannot change because of special occasion....do you tell the police to let your rob the bank 1 time because it's CNY? Hahahahaha...no right? Forum also not mine one, so i cannot make the decision until Tom says so.

Anyway, HCNY...my ang pau leh??

khoo198

1,500 RPM

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:rofl:i'm still bachelor ma:rolleyes: u should ask unkle5 n uncle Fred ma....they now mia n pura-pura buat tak tau wor~~:banghead::rofl::rofl:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Gong Xi Fatt Cai to all forum-er who celebrate it.....and a happy chinese new year.....

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
gong hey fatt choy everyone!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience