Hamann's 550bhp E92 V10 candidate. The Thunder!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

BMW 3-series coupes powered by the M V10 seem to be the flavor of the month with no less than three different models from three different tuners released in the last couple of weeks. Already we’ve had the G-Power M3 CSL and the more recent AC Schnitzer GP3.10, and now we can add another modified 3-series to that list with the launch of the Hamann thunder coupe.

Unveiled at this week’s Frankfurt Motor Show, the new Thunder coupe boasts a 552hp (411kW) version of BMW’s 5.0L high-rev V10 engine, which also has an available 574Nm (423lb-ft) of torque.

Power is sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed SMG transmission, which enables the coupe to reach 100km/h from rest in a brief 4.3 seconds and top out at an unrestricted 335km/h. The extra power over the standard M5’s 507hp (378kW) comes from a new high-flow exhaust system and ECU upgrade.

Modifications to the car’s exterior consist of a new M3-style carbon roof, a front spoiler and rear diffuser. Developers also added huge 405mm two slotted and ventilated brake disks up front with six-piston calipers and performance pads. These reside within a set of three-pieced 20in forged wheels wrapped with Hankook S1 EVO high performance tires.

Source

acid_head

Mar 9, 2006
wondering what's the retail price of this car man....probably couldn't afford in my entire life...=(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Earlier bout 10pm my gf's car got hit from the back at the Melawati roudabout in shah alam. When i got down to check the damage...the fellow was reversing and said gonna go in front cause traffic at the back of him...then when he managed to free his bumper from our car, he just sped of almost knocking me who was in front of him. Had to jump out of the way but managed to get his number plate. Already lodged police report but i am not satisfied with the b@$tard.Want him...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience