Hai all ,

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
Heloo all im new in here n drive a proton wira 1.3 .. i hope to gain some knowledge n info bout my car

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Welcome..

What kind of knowledge do u seek? :biggrin:

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
Welcome..

What kind of knowledge do u seek? :biggrin:
Basic knowledge on how to improve n maintaining my car .. f.y.i i juz bought a secondhand car ( proton wira 1.3 ) and i,m quit new to the automotive scene ..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
advice #1.. your car can handle, corner, and go as fast as the tyres allow..so never skimp on tyres... choose the best you can afford and avoid rubbish

examples of rubbish: anything made by Sime tyres.

pablo_murdoc

Mar 10, 2014
advice #1.. your car can handle, corner, and go as fast as the tyres allow..so never skimp on tyres... choose the best you can afford and avoid rubbish

examples of rubbish: anything made by Sime tyres.
Yeahh ,, thats the 1st thing on my mind to change .. recently i went to 1 of my fren shop and he said my alligment has to be adjust , can i askyour opinion , my car when driving on bumpy corner it,s swaying , n on straight road if i let go the handle it goes left o right .. what do you think the problem is ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i'm now transplant my corona tt141 with 1jz jza 70 supra,wanna upgrade to single turbo setup kkk27 turbine,jdm 2j injector,hks fmic,greddy type r bov,blitz sus air filter,apexi avcr,safc2 with nur spec 3" exhaust..my question here is what is the best size for fuel line(braided)??8mm or 10mm?
pls advise..

hope u all can share with me...:adore:

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience