H22A - Check Engine Light

Blue Little Lorry

500 RPM
May 10, 2006
Petaling Jaya
Dear all, Help needed !!! The check engine light turns on when I hit 160 km/h at fourth gear. Why does this happen ??? The check engine light's constant, no blinking what so ever.

jinggo84

Known Member
Aug 2, 2006
check sensor connection...of course it will not blinking...sumtimes the wire socket is unplug with sensor in the engine bay...or other wise, ur sensor already out. last time 1 of my sensor i forgot to plug, the exhaust sensor, then it will turn on when reach certain speed...u need to plug in all the sensor...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Pull the code. it wont blink unless you make it blink.

Jump the blue socket, then count the blinks

then compare it to the CEL code list.

Bump: Pull the code. it wont blink unless you make it blink.

Jump the blue socket, then count the blinks

then compare it to the CEL code list.

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
blue little lorry.....lorry with h22A?

Anyway, as recommended, pull the code, and understand what the ecu trying to tell you.
At the same time, did you installed or tune your "lorry" before this happen?

Blue Little Lorry

500 RPM
May 10, 2006
Petaling Jaya
Blue Little Lorry was my previous car - My blue EG with all-round white bodykit =)
I just had an engine transplant to my sv4.....the engine check light does not light up all the time. It does sometimes when I hit around 160 KM/H at 4th gear .

pardypeople

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Not really for sure but it could be your header(extractor) sensor.

tortis96

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
i had this problem also.... but i detected my o2 sensor wiring... just send to a good mechanic and he will do the checking for u

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
go to a mech with a diagnostic tool...to retrieve what the error is..they will then check the book to see what the ecu is trying to say.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

senority? haha i also signed up another account back then, just didnt liked the membership name, it was the custom number plates for my older ride. im sure ud noticed it in my facebook. signed up in 2005 as well, so were equally senior! lol

empty vessels make the most noise la. the person who is loaded in zth hardly donate to me. trust me on that, ive been doing rounds promoting the idea, but it just doesnt go that way.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience