H&R spring match with ???? absorber?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
trancebum said:
OTW
my car? none other than the 'world famous' proton!! cant afford anything else. i ended up getting eibach springs along with the 'local made' GAB. combo was alright, but still a little 'bouncy' on highways. i've sold the car since mid of last year.

altho, i've used H&R springs with tokico absorbers before (on my civic) and the combo was superb. slightly on the hard side, but then again, roads in the US are lots better than msia, so it was ok ;)
trancebum...honestly...i dont trust the local GAB...too many bad feedbacks...leaking...too bouncy...hehe

but yes, the tokico its superb....have to forgo some comforts if u wan performance...:evil:

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
about the local 'GAB', it was a 'can-do' option as compared to koni, tien, etc. it lasted me for >8months with no problems. but then again, i dont go wacking corners like i used to (like with my civic...HAHAHAH). it was ok for the most part. but yes i do agree with you about the feedback about the absorbers. if you check GAB's japan website, they dont really supply any abs for mitsu's (maybe 1 or 2 models only, like the EVO).

i loved my H&R and tokico combo.....and i miss it :(

anyway....happy modding!!

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
lozo,
i got it from a shop in california, options auto, for about USD$250 (and springs for bout USD$100) for a set of 4 (inclusive of delivery) to my place. i dont think this would help you at all. sorry mate.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got a cheap Iswara with 4G13 carby for daily beater & fun , from the day I got it , it has this sputtering problem appears around 4.5K rpms ...

Been replaced the distributor/coil unit & high performance spark plug cable with New ngk spark plug ...

At 1st the problem goes away immediately , the whole performance of the car transform , willingly to rev to 8K rpm at 1st & 2nd gear ...

But after I've driven it hard , when stopped the water temp gauge raise to one bar below red zone & it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience