Nov 16, 2003
NISSAN CITY
yeah Myvi, Korean car not worth to buy... trust me

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
if u can get the CBU getz...get the getz...if u can afford a CBU car means u have no problems with the maintainance also.

i sat in my friends CBU getz before and its a very refined car...if u have lubang for cheap spareparts, all the better. if not...think again.

as for the inokom, i dont like the name. and i doubt the built quality too...the naza sutera, bestari was a total letdown...plastics used are worst than proton's...wont give it a second look after jus touching the door handle and wont bother to shut it tight even.

as for the myvi, the design is striking, spareparts plentiful...fc is ok..built quality ok also..price also ok, BUT..its not that refined compared to CBU getz..but just look around u, the streets are basically flooded with myvi's already.

if u want something different and can afford the CBU getz, go for it...if not...myvi is better option.

putaqela

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Banting, Slgr
Myvi all the way man... check out at myviclub to see what the have done to their mvyi. But some myvi also got a prblm. Just pray that you don't get that kind of car la. But for me Perodua SC is good in respond. So you don't have to worry, they just simply change my ECU without asking many thing after i make a complaint. Other than that no prblm...so far.

Last edited:

Avanzato X4

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Wilayah KL
www.daihatsu.co.jp
putaqela said:
Myvi all the way man... check out at myviclub to see what the have done to their mvyi. But some myvi also got a prblm. Just pray that you don't get that kind of car la. But for me Perodua SC is good in respond. So you don't have to worry, they just simply change my ECU without asking many thing after i make a complaint. Other than that no prblm...so far.
which perodua service centre u visited? i always complain abt my kelisa front site knocking songs when my first move, but it seen nothing done for it :angry_smile:, already 2 times! izzit really thay done the jobs effectively? i understand maybe is my luck not as good as you! keke :_:!

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
the myvi looks fresher than other cars anyhow...very modern... yet spacious interior...if not mistaken the delivery is immediate depends on model and colour. my relative got her myvi in 2 weeks coz she chose white, otherwise can get less than 1 week...seems like the white myvi is in demand now.

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
i go for myvi!
DONT GET hyunDIE car! hehehe i dont like their cars.. not that.. reliable.. besides.. if u get myvi.. parts are easier to get so.. overall cost/effective myvi better.. got for it. but . 1.3 not the 1.0.

Dec 12, 2006
In my opinion, u should test drive between myvi & Getz. i think myvi is better & their pros are to be highlighted. For a 49k (1.3 auto premium), it has ABS, air bag, a powerful 1.3 DOHC. Given other vehicles at this price range, u might not get similar specs. Besides driving around in a myvi is really comfortable, given its spacious indoor cabin, height...

However, it is still up to you to consider. if u seriously think you cant possibly accept the probs encountered by a myvi. Its better to buy the alternative. Its ur money, dun buy something u dun like or not comfortable with.

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
but for the outlook i would go for getz.
coz the myvi seems like a frog to me.and very hard to zooming in the city.unlike the other p2 car,slim.

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
I wonder those who comment that Myvi win hands down ever test drive a Getz???? I never test drive a Getz, but it's bigger sibbling the Matrix seems like a good acr and offer a spacious, comfortable and quiet ride.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Myvi...
better for spare parts and bigger space...
better go and test drive it urself for fast result...
bare in mind, korean Automobile is not focus on selling the car but the spare parts... Damn expensive!!! coz my fren just change the alternator for his Sonata..
no recond can find and even second hand also hard... at last pay for 1k for the stupid alternator... some more... no second hand value... good luck...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
mag9556, you may ask your friend to check with Mr. Lee at Subang. Around RM600 for brand new genuine alternator, all the way from Korea.
You can PM me if your friend need Mr.Lee contact.

To be frank for most of you who complain the Hyundai genuine parts is expensive, I believe you all can refer to zan's earlier post about the price of Honda Jazz genuine parts, it's more expensive if you compare with Hyundai.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all DIYers@zth

4-5 months ago, i did some searching and finally found a guide to make this.
(Buying a Bee-R launch was out of budget.....)
My purpose was to make a DIY Launch Controller ... however since the rpm signal is adjustable,
you can trigger a 12v relay for any purpose...from cutting ignition, fuel, on sub injector, on mivec, on horn, on central locking system and etc at what ever rpm you want.

example....
Set rpm adjustment to 6000rpm, once reach 8000= horn sound...or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience