Gtr-r35 transmission issues

Dec 14, 2014
good day ladies and gentlemen,

to get things started, i am planning to purchase a nissan gtr r-35 in the next 2-3 months. model purchased will be of year 2008. was doing my research on this car, and i have came across lots of people who have problems with their transmission on their GTR's. Is it something that I have to be worried of when i buy the car? Is it possible to check the condition of the transmission before-hand?

Also, other than the basic fuel, roadtax, tyres, engine/transmission oil costs, is there anything else in terms of cost that I should keep in mind about? other than transmission, any other issues i should be worried about? (since i am getting a used car).

Thank you guys in advance, and i do apologise for the rather stupid questions, but I have not found anything here or on the internet on the transmission issues that owners encounter. Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Guys,
Need advice from sifu,
Recently my 96 Accord SV4 had wiper problem. when I switch on the intermittent stage, the wiper swept non stop. As for the slow and fast speed , it works okay.
Sometimes when I switched on the wiper at intermittent it swept for a while and stopped. At times it swept non stop. I have to pull my car at the road side and off the engine and start again. Sometimes it can be off and at times it will repeat sweeping non stop.
I've tried to replace the wiper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience