Greetings From ~ivy~

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi there everyone...!!

Thanks for all of your welcoming messages... although some are funny... esp the crocs part :P

Well, can't bring a car back coz... i don't really have the $$ yet. Anyway, i'm not really sure about this tax matter but... if i were to buy one from NZ back to M'sia, i think it'll still be taxed and eventually, the price will be around the same... is it? I'm not sure.. but do tell me what you guys know...

:)

~ IvY ~

grouchy_smurf

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by carcass@Jun 7 2004, 12:25 PM
haha...'Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng....'
ROFL :lol:

hey it's a darn hassle to ship a car back lerr...plus you have to be a graduating student who has owned the car for at least 9 months...but yea the cars are dirt cheap over here *sigh* come over to middle earth lah ppl...i think you all can own rx-7s and supras here already for the price of your wiras back there...

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi there Grouchy Smurf...

Thanks for the info. I don't really know about that bit of being a graduating student and stuff. Only know that it's gonna be a hassle...

~ IvY ~

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jun 7 2004, 03:59 PM
Hi there everyone...!!

Thanks for all of your welcoming messages... although some are funny... esp the crocs part :P

Well, can't bring a car back coz... i don't really have the $$ yet. Anyway, i'm not really sure about this tax matter but... if i were to buy one from NZ back to M'sia, i think it'll still be taxed and eventually, the price will be around the same... is it? I'm not sure.. but do tell me what you guys know...

:)

~ IvY ~
I think if you can get a decent 2nd hand car in NZ (at least 2 years old) importing it back to M'sia gonna be low tax and it'll be ANYHOW cheaper than getting a car in M'sia. Get that Celica 2nd hand, import it and voila.

Aust cars are cheaper btw. If my memory serves me right, NZ cars are heavily taxed and not forgetting the god damn high exchange rate.

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi there Izso...

Yeah... i do admit that the cars here are pretty cheap compared to the ones back in M'sia. Here, you can see many Asians having those really cool cars... B) I'm very much tempted to get one here (NZ) and ship it back... but no $$$ :( Maybe in the future i'll most probably do that...

Thanks for the opinion...!

~ IvY ~

grouchy_smurf

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Izso@Jun 7 2004, 05:50 PM
I think if you can get a decent 2nd hand car in NZ (at least 2 years old) importing it back to M'sia gonna be low tax and it'll be ANYHOW cheaper than getting a car in M'sia. Get that Celica 2nd hand, import it and voila.

Aust cars are cheaper btw. If my memory serves me right, NZ cars are heavily taxed and not forgetting the god damn high exchange rate.
haha i don't think it's tHat easy :lol: if so you guys might as well give me your money and i'll get a car here and ship it back for you rite?? shall i take your orders now? :lol: r34's anyone??

plus nz exchange rates is still lower than oz...well it's not tHat high...compared to other countries like usa and especially the uk :ph34r:

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Well.. i'm sure it's not that easy anyway. If it is.. then you can be our car dealer in NZ and we'll order from you. Is there such job? Maybe they are people doing this... or is this kinda thing illegal? :P

~ IvY ~

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
hahahhahaha ... better yet study there .. graduate there .. work there .. marry there ... then no problemo get whatever car you want also .. and no need worry on how to bring it back also .... :P :D :lol:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
yea... master yoga always right one.....

anyway in few years time...there won't be any APs for importing cars.. there then you can bring in your car... kalau ada pun won't be as high as now....

cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend car have been stolen at a workshopl @ kamunting....

No. Plate : PAX 4958

Owner Name : Adib

No H/P : 0173000953

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience