Greetings From ~ivy~

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
What do you drive(optional): erm... so sorry but i don't drive a car.. someone always drives me.. :)

-Male / Female: I'm a girl...

-Picture of you(optional): erm.. not leng lui enough to post pics up here :ph34r:

-Location: at the moment in NZ.. will be going back to KL pretty soon

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: some friends who said ZTH has one of the best forums around... :lol:

-When was it?: erm... joined in here pretty long ago.. but only started posting recently... most of the time reading only.

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?
nothing much... just to kill time and have a good laugh.... B)

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?
get more members...

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
get a job... and earn lotsa $$$$ B)

-Scribble away you own stuff after this!
Hi there... so far.. i'd seen many interesting posts.. and had been pretty amused by some. Keep the post coming in and the forum going on. This is a really GREAT place to hang out... :lol:

Regards,
~ IvY ~

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
welcome on board to zth.com Ivy.... yeap.. u're rite, this is dah best forum.. for me la. Have been a member for over 2 years already. B)

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi there ZephyRed...

Thanks for the welcoming message. Yeah.. i think so too. Most of the time i tend to sit back and read instead of contributing any posts... :P

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hi ivy,

welcome to zth... me not the administrator....but it just come across my mind... that since you 're studying abroad and will be coimng back soon...and don't own a car yet.. why don't star deciding what you want to drive.. and might start to buy somw stuff for your car modd.....things can make a difference to your car... inside or outside....

just my thought really...

cheers...

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hi there Sham... (i can call you sham, right? :ph34r: )

Hehehe.. about driving... hmm.. i don't know.. but once someone sat in a car which i drove.. they kinda like don't want to sit in it again... :( i don't really understand why... but i think i'm not that bad of the driver... :unsure:

Speaking about modifying a car... well, i was thinking of getting a Satria (must support M'sian car.. :P) if not a Satria.. then i was thinking of a Toyota Celica (but that'll be after i got some $$$$). Modifying part... i'm not really well-versed in that area.. but never mind.. hehehe.. someone can always help me do that... :lol:

Regards,
~ IvY ~

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Hi Ivy,

Welcome to the ZTH forums...

I've met many interesting people ever since joining ZTH... and it is the best forum. The admins are cool dudes (vestax and Tom), both are very technical with some humour thrown in... :)

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
aiya.. ivy.. just drive a good brand new stock car... dont bother to modify it.. drive it and live happily ever after.

dont need to sakit kepala modding it.. :lol:

cos my advice is.. dont u ever start it.. coz once u pop.. u can't stop. Now the modification bug has gotten into my other car already. Ish..

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
aiyaaaaaaaaaa buy r33 or r34 from nz bring back to bakar blackie laaaa .. hahahaah heard cars there are dirt cheap .. damnnnn ... btw welcome to zth B)

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
vestax: You're also the admin but more like backup admin... always keep ZTH server alive when down. :P

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Why not bring a car back from NZ? It's relatively cheaper over there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys having trouble at the moment..
can a 4G15 racing clutch fit into 4G18 clutch system?
coz i hardly can find any aftermarket 4G18 racing clutch except Exedy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience