Greetings From ~ivy~

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Jun 14 2004, 11:49 AM
this is ms.Jun.... :lol:
wah ur editing skills darn good.. :P make me look like an american red indian nia... :lol: wei come on la..dun play with my face la..u go see blackie's posting under mosin tt..lagi cun...go edit that one :)

Regards;

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Originally posted by Hock@Jun 12 2004, 04:04 PM
Got 1 driving skyfiro...... ( This one very dangerous, cannot go straight one, always bengkang-bengkok one)

I'm the small little boy always play around with those croc..........hahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: basket you Hock! you small little boy aaaa? small is an understatement liao!! :lol:

zephyred!! what have you done to JUN's D cup laaaa,aiyoooo...told you to take it easy and leave some for ramsing,now what is ramsing going to do with JUN with those C's now?? :lol:

JUN,eh! admit it laaa. You were once a HIT in MMU but since graduation you HOG zephyred leaving ramsing and Hock high and dry. :lol:

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by devious17+Jun 14 2004, 02:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (devious17 @ Jun 14 2004, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hock@Jun 12 2004, 04:04 PM
Got 1 driving skyfiro...... ( This one very dangerous, cannot go straight one, always bengkang-bengkok one)

I'm the small little boy always play around with those croc..........hahahahahahahaha

:lol: :lol: :lol: basket you Hock! you small little boy aaaa? small is an understatement liao!! :lol:

zephyred!! what have you done to JUN's D cup laaaa,aiyoooo...told you to take it easy and leave some for ramsing,now what is ramsing going to do with JUN with those C's now?? :lol:

JUN,eh! admit it laaa. You were once a HIT in MMU but since graduation you HOG zephyred leaving ramsing and Hock high and dry. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Mr. Bengkang-bengkok........don't angry la............... I knew that Ms.Jun is left u alone in CBJ. so u feel lonely there. Nevermind lo, try to get a new couple la. Organize TT at CBJ, then u might get one victim that beautiful than Ms. Jun ma. If still couldn't get, then u go and see "Got 1 driving 20V" guy. Maybe he can help u.............hahahahahahaha

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jun 13 2004, 08:09 PM
Ohh.. about the 'Got 1' thingy by a Mr. Hock.. i would like to meet the 'ONE' with a kelisa who stays in TTDI... ;)

Erm.. from someone in pg 5 (me thinks..) i'm not a working person.. at least not yet.. i'm still a student. About me posting at weird hours.. it's because i'm now in NZ and there's a 4 hrs time difference...

Cheers people.. :)
Ms Ivy:

The one in pg5 who driving red car that u want to meet is not driving kelisa. He is the "Got 1 driving red potatoes car..... (This one litter bit dangerous, but no effect one)" guy lo...................hahahahahahaha

Hock

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Jun 14 2004, 06:14 PM
Hock: u play with crocs!?!?!
Hahahahahaha :D :D

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hehehe... hi ya all... you guys never cease to amuse me. Anyway, Mr. Hock.. and other guys.. and.. erm.. 'girl'? I think you all got me wrong. I don't want to meet the person in pg 5 who drives a red car ler... I refered to that person in pg 5.. coz he asked me whether i'm working or what... since i post at weird M'sian hours.. :P

The person i want to me is.. a guy.. driving a kelisa.. but at the moment.. a honda civic.. who stays in TTDI... :P

Erm.. so sorry.. but i'm a lil blur now.. is this erm.. Jun person.. a guy or a girl? :x Sorry... reading along what you guys (and maybe girl) posted here.. is a lil confusing.. like determining the sex of a nick :unsure:

Anyways... me over with exams already... feel so so so relieved... *pheewww* Now i have 3 weeks break before going back to M'sia and study some more... :( Feeling so lazy wanna study already... :P

~ IvY ~

PoisonIvy

Known Member
Jan 24, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Err? Are you a newbie too? But you seem to have posted a lot of stuff already worr...~ :x like 981 posts... hehehhee.. anyway, yeah.. i am having lotsa fun in here. Very interesting posts and forum topics... heheheh

~ IvY ~

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by PoisonIvy@Jun 15 2004, 10:49 AM
Erm.. so sorry.. but i'm a lil blur now.. is this erm.. Jun person.. a guy or a girl? :x Sorry... reading along what you guys (and maybe girl) posted here.. is a lil confusing.. like determining the sex of a nick :unsure:
Ms.Jun's a girl of course...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
whoa.. dont la disrespect ppl like tat... tatz. Ms.Jun la... u know.. the nick JUN.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
screw u biatch! :angry: <_< i dun have camera fone only..if not..habislah u... :P weii..pls lah..remove my pic frm the forum la..damn paiseh man :( *sobs* i not lengchai or pretty one lah.. :lol: not like zephyred..look like louis koo...too bad he shorter than louis koo a bit nia.. :lol:

Regards;

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
aiyah.. ms.Jun.. dont la say i look like louis khoo.. ppl sure know u bullshitting la. :P

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
HAHAHAHAH ROTFF HAHAHAHAH......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ineed ur guys help . If I want to modify a GTi engine without changing it . I want to do those things -

-Internal mods like port and polish
-blue printing
-camshaft 272 degree and afew more

After that the performance good liao hah ? Somemore need to do what else ? And does anyone know how much will it cost ? And where to do ? My location is in Cheras . Thanks .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience