Greatest Driving Roads?

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Just came back from the Himalayas and passed through the highest mountain pass at 18380ft or 5000ft more than Mount KK and there's a road up there! Spent 30mins up there and was hit with mountain sickess immediately when I stepped out of the car due to thin air.

Touge anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
nice place....but the roads kinda stony....

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
the himalaya's roads are more for rally cars, touge? in 2 corners one will spin out.

best drives roads are the towards the alps in europe (rich combo of hills & straights)

goggle it

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this remind me of the roads in interior part of East Malaysia (minus the thin air) when i was posted there for a couple of months a few years back.
Most of the driver over there are quite understanding when it comes to hilly / winding road driving. they always left about 2 car space in between on hilly road. this allowed the faster car to overtake and slip in between.
was a great driving experience.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience