Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
yo homies, wat u keep in yer garage? any dmg/bullet proof wheels?

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
now finally i beaten all the damn frustrating flying missions. :mad: during that time i nearly want to smash the keyboard on the table after failing the last 2 RC Zero missions many times.it took me almost 3 hrs just to finish the last 2 RC missions.so the total spend would be 8 hrs of flying missions. :confused: 5 hrs=airstrip and 3 hrs=RC

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
i haven't finish the flying school and also the RC flying mission.. damn... so stupid.. so hard to control it.. anyone knows any cheats to skip mission????

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
lil_joker said:
sorry guys but has anybody here tried the "hot coffee" mod thingy in PC or PS2?
dude what's this 'hot kopi' thingy? i read something about it on one of the GTA SA sites but how does it go again?? is it when u get 2 f.ck the chicks u date or somethin? man the RC plane missions r damn hard! f.cking pain in the ass la.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
lekalo said:
ahahaha! I haven't even finished the base storyline.. till today. No time la! But i bought the big-thick-book @ Kinokuniya. cool lah!
waa! u r a hardcore GTA fan wei cos i know those game guides in kino r not cheap dude rite? i jus downloaded a big free guide off the net man...

hey has anyone tried out any mods yet?? like skins for characters and cars etc?? or gameplay mods?

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
crystal_method said:
waa! u r a hardcore GTA fan wei cos i know those game guides in kino r not cheap dude rite? i jus downloaded a big free guide off the net man...

hey has anyone tried out any mods yet?? like skins for characters and cars etc?? or gameplay mods?
Halo, Brader... the buku RM45+ onli la.. or was it RM49..?...
Download FAQ's and walkthroughs are fine, but dey dun haff colour pikchas! Summore if got must wait for frames and so on to load. So annoying. The book (God bless Brady Games) offers instant accesibility to most of the info you need!

Eh, wat hot kopi? I dun understand! By the way, how do you actually keep the mechanic grrl happy?? Dis one the book doesn't explain. ahahah!

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
i hate san andreas. there's always a cop when u need one. they dont suffer the lack of law enforcement workforce that's evident in most other countries (namely us)

why are there so many cops around!? :mad:

roflmao :D i get a little greedy, i die. haih so hard to rob.. i mean "obtain" cash from the good citizen of los santos :p

i cant stop playing! help! :D

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
hey i need help here.how 2 raise more money in los santos?i hear ppl say there is a horse betting shop in LS but i still kenot find the shop. :frown: i m restarting the GTA missions again 4 fun :biggrin: i still only get 3k after beating big moke mission. :mad: also how can i raise my driving skill 2 the max fast?i still kenot race the 8 track race. :mad:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
yeap, most players here already completed the story missions. but very few have reached 100%. sometimes bcoz its not shiok anymore coz no continuing story.

i beat the RC mission without cheats my first round (after 7 times trying :mad: grr). 2nd time playing the game i used cheat :lol:. im aiming to get 100% game completion this time around (with lotsa cheats n guides hahaha)

this is not the best solution, but i offer it to u to judge. if u have trouble controlling the RC plane, try this:

fly to the target, at each target, observe the direction it is moving. it is best if u could get behind (as stated in many tips) them, OR anticipate where they are going to turn (at traffic lights).

My tactic: Land. land the plane on the ground facing them and then concentrate on firing. your plane can take a lot of punishment so dont worry if u land in front of them and come under fire urself. just use the rudder (look left/right keys) and move forward key to adjust ur aim and fire away. dont be to close when the target explodes (if the driver/rider doesnt come down). i dont know if it will damage ur plane coz i never tried b4 hahaha :D. this will take more time and fuel but i have done it before and made it back to ZERO's in time. its up to ur skill.

if it still doesnt work for u, and u wanna play dirty, google will help :lol:

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/cheats/pc.php "i never saw u, never saw this truck and never gave u this wad of cash" "nice NOT doing business with u"

:lol:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
skylin3lov3r said:
hey i need help here.how 2 raise more money in los santos?i hear ppl say there is a horse betting shop in LS but i still kenot find the shop. :frown: i m restarting the GTA missions again 4 fun :biggrin: i still only get 3k after beating big moke mission. :mad: also how can i raise my driving skill 2 the max fast?i still kenot race the 8 track race. :mad:
dont rely on the betting shop. its freaking hopeless while u're still in los santos. almost impossible to win before u get them !!SPOILER ALERT!! Horse Shoes (highlight to read) from other places.

want more money? kill drug pushers. one type is the black clad guy with cuban chains and baggy pants. the other type is a caucasian wearing a white hoody with blue jeans. u'll know them from the mission with sweet "Cleaning out the hood". they drop 7 money piles when they die. i dont know how much that is, but its a lot.

pimping missions also raise money fast. go to the gas station and ride the broadway parked there. press 2 to start the pimping mission and follow the instructions. u'll get to raise driving skill as well :D i think (lotsa driving around)

how to increase driving skill? drive! just drive more around los santos between missions. u have no time obligation to start any mission so grab a car from a generous citizen and drive it around as fast and as recklessly as u can. when it blows up. get out and get another one. on a normal gameplay, it usually takes until SF (driving school) to gain enuff driving skill for Stadium challenges (unless u always walk/motorcycle more).

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
haha...this morning...finally...passed those rc mission....took me 1 hr...damn...if wan me do that again...i think i cant do it again...haha..really lucky....Las Venturas..i'm coming~~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there, im a new member but have been visiting this forum for quite a while.

i owned a proton wira 4G15 year 2001. yesterday got a friend want to swap his 4G91 carb engine(currently at old proton saga) with my engine. he said i need to pay only the swap cost. he wont pay anything. he's a foreman so i dont think he will take much money.

so, the question are,

1. is it worth it? i know 4G91 is far better than 4G15 and a lot of mod can be done on it. but still wanna ask is it a good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience