Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
hahaha.

are u an honest player? never try to read those online guides everything? if yes, then i salute u bro... so patient wakakaka :D respect dude.

the cars in san andreas depends on what day/days it is. the problem is, so far i only understand that they are generated at random where a certain model appears for a few days. if u dowan to wait for the cars to change, what u can do is, load/save game often la. :D there is even a map (not in the game) showing where u can get ALL the export cars for free (means not having to hijack them from ppl). i dont think u'd be interested tho. hehe.

Blades are often used by Grove Street gang members around Ganton, and also by the San Fierro hispanic gang (T-Bone Mendez's gang). When u cant find a car by staying in one city, drive around the whole map (all of san andreas) and try (hijack) every vehicle that u've never seen before. usually by the time u circle around the place u started, u'd have passed by at least 2 models which are wanted for export. trial n error. :D more fun.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
trueno said:
wahaha....i luv hijack ppl's car...damn fun.....hahaha....anyone get that hot knife?complete all gold in car test....
this is what i get after getting all gold :biggrin:

from left hotknife,blade, n super GT :cool:

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
trueno said:
where can i find BLADE this shit car~!!!??i can't find it in whole game~!!!!
there's one spawn near burger king opposite pam minyak station near the gant bridge :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellas,

Juz wanna share my experiences and my mates experiences with car break-ins.

:ph34r:
1) Low Yatt...Occured at car park. Guess wat? Went in there to buy a PDA and 2 hours later came back wif our library books missing from my kenari. Idiotic guards were arguing among themselves on who ronda here and there and at wat time. Bl00dy h3ll. After telling me that they hope that I won't report to police I didn't give a damm and i went off to make a police report at Dang Wangi. Damm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience