Gran Turismo 5 intro video leaked

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Finally, it’s not another news alert announcing the further delay of Gran Turismo 5 but instead, a shaky hand-held video taken off a TV screen of the game’s intro movie has found its way onto the interwebs.

While some of it have already been removed, we’ve found one that’s still viewable so get on that seven minute gem right away.

It’s hard to tell just how much the graphics have improved courtesy of the shaky hand-held cam, bordering on spy shots, but the fact is that the video’s playing on a PS3 so the release can’t be that far away now.

The new launch party date has been announced, a strong indicator on the official release date that should be around November 26 for the game that should see it fall right into the Christmas shopping frenzy.

Either way, enjoy the video and keep in mind that things pick up around the 3:40 mark.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-iYBZDJ3_Ow?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: GT Planet

Attachments

drMpower

May 1, 2006
not again.

if this december it doesnt come out,i will take his pretty daughters out for a nice seafood dinner and never call them again.

*Champ*

drMpower

May 1, 2006
not again.

if this december it doesnt come out,i will take his pretty daughters out for a nice seafood dinner and never call them again.

*Champ*

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
the video is like being taken by video camera or somesort.
nevertheless.. its nice!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The intro first 3:40 minutes are nothing good or interesting, just a waste of time! After 3:40 the movie is actually very good, but ruined by a bad song which doesn't really catch up to the drive/energy of the movie, just like in the US GT3 version! My favorite is still the opening movie of GT4 cuz the song is awesome. I like the song so much that I even have it in my mobile phone to listen sometimes! Pity that it's a bit too short, in contrast with this new one which is too long.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this review from Import Tuner. Find it quite useful. Wondering is this product available in our shores...

From the September said:
You spend all night preparing for a car show, your engine and engine bay are perfectly detailed but you still have one problem: What are you going to do with that unsightly rusted exhaust manifold that sticks out like a sore thumb? We found a solution that’s easy to apply, affordable, and most...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience