Got Cheated Buying Item Through ZTH

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Get ban and he will come either cme back with a different nick or go elsewhere to scam others in other car forums...
Suggest the Thread Starter to share this news to other forums that he logs in as well...

To prevent others to fall for his Small Amount of Scam...that may jadi bukit in a long run...

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
Get ban and he will come either cme back with a different nick or go elsewhere to scam others in other car forums...
Suggest the Thread Starter to share this news to other forums that he logs in as well...

To prevent others to fall for his Small Amount of Scam...that may jadi bukit in a long run...
In long run maybe will jadi "Gunung" LOL...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

That will be bad.......:banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

In long run maybe will jadi "Gunung" LOL...
Yah! you will never know how the small, small can add up to.........

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
conman already.

Cash and Carry is the best method. Sorry for your loss bro and try to becareful next time.

Cheers

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Yea i have come to a point where i wouldnt wanna reason with him anymore,i am more worried if i send the item back to him and he "Kononya" agrees to exchange later he jst keep quiet like what he is doing now and ended up the item is lost forever..

All i can hope for is that Tom and the Moderators would take action against his account or any other actions available to avoid this from happening to other people..

Lesson learn for me alright but at least people in the forum or Marketplace would know who to deal with and how when it comes to purchasing items :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yea i have come to a point where i wouldnt wanna reason with him anymore,i am more worried if i send the item back to him and he "Kononya" agrees to exchange later he jst keep quiet like what he is doing now and ended up the item is lost forever..

All i can hope for is that Tom and the Moderators would take action against his account or any other actions available to avoid this from happening to other people..

Lesson learn for me alright but at least people in the forum or Marketplace would know who to deal with and how when it comes to purchasing items :banghead:
Sorry for your loss, but thanks for posting it to warn others.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Fun in the sun, and tunnel runs!

Is there anyone out there who follows the Top Gear TV series? As I write this, in my mind, I can already see quite a number of hands shooting up. I’m a bit of a fan myself and have been following the series for the last couple of years. In fact, this is the only show that has not yet been deleted from my external...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience