Got Cheated Buying Item Through ZTH

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
How bout this,i send the item back to you and you just give me a 1 to 1 exchange for a brand new item which is sealed and new seeing that the item comes with a 12months warranty that you have stated..Would that be ok with you ?? Seeing that you are all the way in Johor and I am in KL..
RM100 might not be alot for you but for a student like me its still quite a number,if you would agree to me sending back to you the whole KIT and you send me new ones that is exactly the ones that you advertise then we can close this argument..
If you agree please send me your details (name and address) so that i can settle this quickly atleast by this week :idea:

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
to the seller,

i use to buy cheap table fan from giant, tesco, carrefour, kedai ah hong and all of them test the fan first. then they put it back nicely in the box like when they take it out. nice what? is it difficult to put it back nicely after you test it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If I have received them in TS pic condition I would have rejected them too, but TS cannot because he does not know where it came from.
Moreover what was advertised in the original picture should be what should be sent.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
I woudn't say that thibendran is a dumb person but inexperience and dont know anything about customer service. Wanna stay long in business? just attend to your customer and make him satisfied again.

1st no good customer service
2nd give excuses
3rd comes in denial
4th Silent mode
5th .... conman edi

Cheers

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, for long term better make good the complaint. If not, business days are numbered.....

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
I woudn't say that thibendran is a dumb person but inexperience and dont know anything about customer service. Wanna stay long in business? just attend to your customer and make him satisfied again.

1st no good customer service
2nd give excuses
3rd comes in denial
4th Silent mode
5th .... conman edi

Cheers
Thanks for your support guys,really needed some backing up on this,and till today im still waiting for his reply on things.
Im really agreeing to the 4th part :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Normal to change packaging and not send exactly what was advertised? What kind of excuses or bullshit is this man?
You want to do business, you do it with self dignity and honesty!

Either that, are you mistaken that you are in the food industry or what? Where u can state,
"Food is for Illustration Purpose Only" !? (Product is for Illustration Purpose Only) ??? :hmmmm2: :banghead:

Once you are known as dishonest seller, u can say goodbye to doing business or hoping that any other consumers will
purchase from you. If customers are not happy, do something about it and not giving excuses or being in the state of denial.
Not answering calls or replying any sms is already bad enough as a seller.

RM100 may not make u rich or a lot...but sikit-sikit, lama-lama jadi bukit la...
Just depends on which way u r trying to make money from. An honest seller or a conman?

Solve the problem and you can resolve in doing back your honest business...
I don't see it a problem if he request for an exchange of a new product in a sealed box instead.

Try putting yourself in consumer's shoes. What would you do if you receive your product at this condition &
wasn't what was promised or shown when advertised? Yet it seems being used before...:damnmate:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
As advertised, slim ballast HID set was sent to this buyer with the correct bulbs. This set was transferred to another box with well packaged separating bulbs and ballast. The item was also tested to ensure no complaints. This is a norm practice by any seller. Responded to buyer via pm too. Now, from the posts and comments, we see there is no issue on item being not sent. Basically he claims to not being satisfied for the box not sent as in picture and it just does not work on his car. Have requested buyer to respond on type of car he is using and how he has tested on it to troubleshoot. Pictures above are from buyer once it's opened and fixed for testing, not from seller. I'm ok to show another set of pics. So, it is unnecessary to decide from it. COD is not convenient since I travel frequently. Conning RM100 will not make us rich, guys :) By the way, I'm still trying to catch up with this forum since it's new to me. Thank you for being patient.
hi thibendran

this is unacceptable by any standards.

It doesn't matter if you've tested the product, or have transferred the product over to another box. That statement has no grounds.

It doesn't matter if the product is worth RM1 or RM10. It is your responsibility to satisfy the customer by delivering the exact product as advertised even if it means making a loss.

The fact of the matter is the buyer has not gotten the product as advertised.

Please respond to this matter within 24hrs or your account and posts will face moderation actions

Thank you

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Already run hiding after being exposed as conman...:thefinger:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
If the HID kit gonna be installed onto a non factory fitted HID lamp, example like install onto a myvi or etc, sorry, I did cursed this thing to be happen after I got blinded for few seconds when those cars passed me.

Seller no doubt should be blamed for the deal. The worst thing is ignoring calls or sms. Next time should put a statement that saying item may vary from the illustrated photo. Item brand new from factory and to be sold as it is. Warranty and testing before shipment are available at RMxx. Seller reserves the rights for replacing the items within specification without notice. All shipping cost will be on the buyer. Put this words at size 7 and italic :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like that maybe he will get no sales.....ha! ha!
But whether got disclaimer or not, cannot be sent all jumble up in a box. Buyer see also tak shiok already....

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
hi thibendran

this is unacceptable by any standards.

It doesn't matter if you've tested the product, or have transferred the product over to another box. That statement has no grounds.

It doesn't matter if the product is worth RM1 or RM10. It is your responsibility to satisfy the customer by delivering the exact product as advertised even if it means making a loss.

The fact of the matter is the buyer has not gotten the product as advertised.

Please respond to this matter within 24hrs or your account and posts will face moderation actions

Thank you
well said..the commissioner has spoken:secruity:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience