Got Cheated Buying Item Through ZTH

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
A word of advice,i bought this HID Kit from this seller thibendran ,apparently the item that he sent to me was a different product compared to the pictures shown and the item doesnt even light up when i install it to my car.. I would like to warn others who would be interested in trading with this guy,he didnt reply my sms when i asked why was everything not as stated in his post,i have tried calling him and SMS several times bt there is no response..Has anyone ever faced any problems like this with this seller ?? He told me to act accordingly with this problem, I believe i have done my part by PMing him calling (ignored) and Text (also ignored) how am i suppose to react then ?? Noted that he is from Kuala Lumpur but item was sent from Johor,read another one of his post and he doesnt believe in COD (something to hide ??) :banghead:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...rbon-fiber-sticker-at-distributors-price.html

Any advice from you guys out there ?? Im still new here :D

This is his URL
Zerotohundred.com - View Profile: thibendran

wfd9766acik

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
1) report to mudah.my admin (then u can proceed to next legal actions; i.e polis/tribunal pengguna etc)
2) next time buy from local area where u can meet n c d itmes urself b4 purchase - i always practise this
3) get frens from his area to whack the cheater

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

1) report to mudah.my admin (then u can proceed to next legal actions; i.e polis/tribunal pengguna etc)
2) next time buy from local area where u can meet n c d itmes urself b4 purchase - i always practise this
3) get frens from his area to whack the cheater
p/s: 'report to mudah.my' that is if buy via mudah

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Before we resort to condemning the seller, let's have a look at what amirmambo received vs what is advertised. It might just be a perception issue.

It's not that Amirmambo didn't get his product, he got something that he says isn't the same as advertised. So show us the product and then let the ZTH Admins do their investigative work and decide on an outcome.

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya

Attachments

Last edited:

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Nope,I have responded to him through PM,SMS n Calling but so far it has been 3 days and i have yet to hear anything from the seller..

Thank You Tom for helping me out with this,i really appreciate the assistance that you guys have helped me with so far :biggrin:

I am currently still waiting for his reply till today,funny thing is that when i SMS that im interested in purchasing he replied in a few minutes and now when a problem surfaces he is as silent as a graveyard :idea:

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
Nope,he promised brand new HID kit and from what i saw in his post it would be nicely placed in the box with a foam and everything,instead when i got the item it was pretty much packed like this..i took it out and when i looked at it i felt like the item has been used bfre this and that made me even more frustrated with the seller..Sorry if the image is not clear but lighting for my camera is jst not that good

thibendran

Banned
Aug 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
As advertised, slim ballast HID set was sent to this buyer with the correct bulbs. This set was transferred to another box with well packaged separating bulbs and ballast. The item was also tested to ensure no complaints. This is a norm practice by any seller. Responded to buyer via pm too. Now, from the posts and comments, we see there is no issue on item being not sent. Basically he claims to not being satisfied for the box not sent as in picture and it just does not work on his car. Have requested buyer to respond on type of car he is using and how he has tested on it to troubleshoot. Pictures above are from buyer once it's opened and fixed for testing, not from seller. I'm ok to show another set of pics. So, it is unnecessary to decide from it. COD is not convenient since I travel frequently. Conning RM100 will not make us rich, guys :) By the way, I'm still trying to catch up with this forum since it's new to me. Thank you for being patient.

Last edited:

amirmambo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Subang Jaya
As advertised, slim ballast HID set was sent to this buyer with the correct bulbs. This set was transferred to another box with well packaged separating bulbs and ballast. The item was also tested to ensure no complaints. This is a norm practice by any seller. Responded to buyer via pm too. Now, from the posts and comments, we see there is no issue on item being not sent. Basically he claims to not being satisfied for the box not sent as in picture and it just does not work on his car. Have requested buyer to respond on type of car he is using and how he has tested on it to troubleshoot. Pictures above are from buyer once it's opened and fixed for testing, not from seller. I'm ok to show another set of pics. So, it is unnecessary to decide from it. COD is not convenient since I travel frequently. Conning RM100 will not make us rich, guys :) By the way, I'm still trying to catch up with this forum since it's new to me. Thank you for being patient.

This is a norm practice by any seller ?? You should at the very least inform that to buyers out there, there are so many brands and items being sold that people look for and to be honest i've seen that type of box bfre and i expected an item which is advertised.. It is a norm ?? How would you feel if i promote to you a BMW 5series but instead i send to you a 3 series ?? Is that a norm ?? :banghead:..
As a buyer im not satisfied because of how you advertise your products,it is not a matter of the item has been sent or not bro, I cant come to a conclusion at the moment after seeing your reply.. Any other points of view from anyone else ?? I cant accept the fact that changing packaging is a norm

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
I don't think changing the packaging and sending a different item is a norm to any seller...like that can sell cap Ayam products in HKS boxes?

When u say a norm? Who's norm?
Most sellers here don't do this kind of business...
I think most of us believe honesty is the best policy...
From the pics it looks like a used item...anyway what is so hard to just give it in the original packaging

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Although the camouflage makes the car pictured look like something of a cross between a hearse and a delivery van, it is in fact a Ferrari, quite possibly a new 2+2 in the granturismo form factor. Spied testing at the track in Fiorano and snapped by a photographer, the new car is breeding rumours quicker than it runs laps.

The new Ferrari is expected to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience