Gosh ... Now its my car ... SS14 Subang Jaya

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Bro's,

Its been awhile since i read this topic in ZTH, thus am not aware of the high cases of car break in n car theft in Subang Jaya ...

Last night after sahur at 5.40am, 4 rempits did mine bad ... luckily i heard them while trying to sleep after sahur ...

My bumper torn apart ... trying to take my i/c and bov i guess and my passengger side mirror was smashed and since i got down early to snap on them they only manage to get my safc2 and my pioneer player ...

Chased them down but can't outrun a motor bike with a pair of legs right?

Angry like mad!!! If only one of them slipped off, for sure i'll beat the hell out of him!!!

Make a report and seems like there's another case similar to mine in SS18 before ... police received a phone call like 30 minutes b4 my arrival there in police station ...

WTF! DAMN THOSE REMPITs

huh?!

Known Member
Oct 5, 2005
sorry to hear that....
It did happened to me before....about 6 months ago....
i totally understand what you going through...

come to think about it...they broke into your car during sahur and stealing in the month of ramadhan...

what was they thinking?....ish..

WTF! DAMN THOSE REMPITs
<---i totally agree with you

Dec 6, 2005
sorry to hear that.... but now i realized tat subang jaya car theft is very high, i'm staying around tat area too. Must b careful. 'F' the rempits..!!

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
SS14 also got mat rempits? gosh, that's terrible. I never thought Subang has rempits. Don't they have any better work to do?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bro, lucky they didn't turn back and whack you........
but anyway, ur brave.....(wish everyone is like that)
but better becareful next time; and better be armed before chasing after them...
just a friendly advise...

sorry to hear bout the losses

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
huh?!

Glad u feel the same too ...

Wei Fei

Hell yeah ... now my eyes are wide open ... damn must be carefull in future ... now using moms car ... not feel safe anymore man.

silverware

don't think they are from subang coz never seen them b4 ... i remembered the 2 suspicious motorist pass by my house last week ... damn shud have whacked them at that time ...

b00n

I'm not that brave ... not William Wallace (braveheart) brave though ... but seeing my car being rape like that my blood boils up and i dun care anymore ... if they are many I'll whack one person only kaw kaw ... if I'm dead i'll make sure I'll bring one of them down wif me ... adrenalins do make you brave my fren.

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
Ai... another case... What happen to our country, everything getting worse. Feel so hopeless on this land.

LoneWolf81

Known Member
Jun 28, 2005
Puchong
I always want to know after they stole our things, who they sell our things to? And who will buy the things. Always try to ask around but cannot get any information.

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
if they steal they must b demand for those specific items... security in subang n usj is getting worst not like last time .... so peaceful liao...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
LoneWolf81

stolen stuff's like this is mostly sold in underground basis ...

they'll mostly sell it to halfcuts or to a mechanic shop cheap-cheap ...

then this parties will sell it only to those who is close to them ...

i think la ...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
evo4g63

agree with you ... in the early 90's it was so peacefull ...

i remembered the times when even USJ is not open yet ... USJ part is still kelapa sawit plantation ...

damn that time was nice ... peacefull indeed ...

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
yeah.. when i was staying at ss/17 in subang (bhind the esso n shell station) it was so peaceful... seldom hear any crime happen... for now b4 walk out to the compound have to see surounding clearly den oni can open the gate n start the car... imagine 10 - 15 years bak tat is no such worry...

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
agreed ... but i have a suspect which is this workshop i used to go to ...

cause one of my friends bump into him last week and went into a small talk with the mech ... out of the sudden he ask me where i stay now (since i moved already)

Though I've warn those who is close to me bout not wanting this mech know where i live, this friend of mine slipped ... goshhh

just think ... what are the odds of last week asking me where i live and this week my car broke into ...

but no proof la ... haiyaaaa ....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
but is the workshop fella close to u??
At least I know the foreman that I went too can be trusted; that's why I only service there........

go and survey his workshop to see whether or not the stolen stuffs are there; obviously u need an undercover to go there and simply ask what 2nd hand stuff they got lar....

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
this workshop is the first workshop i went when converted to gsr.

Not so close, but he knew what inside.

Already asked but he wont talk ... maybe he knows

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone selling those start/stop button ala pivot start button ?
i remember someone taht carries such button around 40-50 bucks ... EL lighted .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience