Goodyear Voted Reader's Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2012

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Goodyear, one of the world's leading tyre manufacturers, has done it again – winning the recent Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Awards 2012 in the tyre category in Malaysia for a fourth consecutive year.

<!--more-->Present at the awards ceremony was Dato’ Sri Mustapa Mohamed, Minister of International Trade and Industry at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, recently.

The Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands is touted as being one of the most objective branding surveys in the region. Now in its 14th year in Asia, the survey determines the brands most trusted by consumers across 8 countries and over 43 different product and service categories.

With its fourth consecutive year winning this particular category, Goodyear Malaysia is proud and honored to be recognized as a trusted brand by Reader’s Digest. Being the leading tyre manufacturer in Malaysia, Goodyear has had a solid presence in the country and established themselves in the car segment, both in the replacement and original equipment.

“We are very honored and pleased to be awarded with the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand award for the fourth year running. All of us here at Goodyear Malaysia are thankful and filled with utmost gratitude for all the support from both our valuable and dedicated dealers and loyal customers. We will continue to strive and constantly provide high quality products all around the world.” said Ivy Peng, Managing Director of Goodyear Malaysia.

The survey for the Reader’s Digest awards was conducted by Lpsos, a global custom research company through a series of questionnaires and randomly selected telephone interviews with consumers. Results were compiled in a transparent and statistically reliable manner and are trusted by marketers and consumers across Asia. The judging criteria were based on six (6) qualitative criteria – trustworthiness and credibility, quality, value, understanding of customer needs, innovation and social responsibility. Scores given by consumers for these attributes are combined with the number of people selecting the brand to produce the final rankings in each product category.

Commenting further on the winning award, Ivy said, “Our global purpose is to increase the value of the Goodyear brand to everyone with market driven innovation and technology and by delivering the highest quality tyres, related products and service. Living up to this purpose enables us to earn the trust of our customers and consumers more than any other tyre brand out there.”

According to Philip Yeo, Group Advertising Director for Reader’s Digest Asia, “The true measure of success for a brand is the extent to which it wins or keeps the trust of consumers over time. These winning brands are the first choices of consumers – they have proved their trustworthiness and their commitment to quality, value, innovation, social responsibility and to satisfying consumers’ everyday needs.”

In addition to being the trusted brand among consumers, Goodyear is the trusted brand among car manufacturers being the preferred OEM brand. As a key player in the OEM segment, Goodyear supplies to the majority of the car manufacturers and assemblers in Malaysia, such as Honda, Mercedes, Nissan, Hyundai, Proton, Perodua and Naza, amongst others.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

halo...any1 know how to fix tulang ikan??..i asked din exhaust in usj also do turbo 1 he told me how then i tried but i canot...it's like got air leaking...he told me to put the tulang ikna in between the actuator hose n another hose i forgot d...
can any1 sifuzz tell me the exact hoses to join the fish bone...
neway the fish bone got 4 adjusting point...which 1 open n which 1 close leh..??...10q so much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience