Good workshop in JB to do customised fuel rail?

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
moe6 said:
try Visworks?
heard so many stories abt them though i never been there b4..mebbe i will email them or sumting..tanks :)

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
k...tanks guys...will call them up tomolo...btw...they can fabricate final drive gear??

Last edited:

toms69

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Asia
whahahaha...i heard bad stories but neber actually encounter myself..

YellowSpy

Known Member
Aug 14, 2004
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
Visit site
toms69 said:
whahahaha...i heard bad stories but neber actually encounter myself..
Well they could be quite stuck up at the beginning but as you get to know them better they are pretty cool...

I've had a few projects left in their hands my recent one that I'm running with is the 1zz turbo (MRS) CALVIN did most of the planning & work... only problem about them is the speed of their JOB (they are very slow, because they have many many walk in cars from across the causeway, so bear with it if you choose them!!)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I am writing to share an experience which happened to my parents along Karak Highway over the weekend.

They were returning to KL and were travelling on the inner lane because there were kids in the car. For those who frequent this highway route between Genting and KL, you know that there are ups and down with bends.

While going round one of the bends, my dad saw a honda city parked on the emergency lane and it just dashed out onto the moving lane. The collision was inevitable...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience